How do you feel about circumcision?

Sep 14, 2009
Glademaster said:
Shiny Koi said:
To everyone saying "cut" people have less sensation:

In spite of being a woman who is an avid supporter of uncut, I have to say one thing: Stop talking about being less sensitive like it's a bad thing! Any of you ever been to a sex store, or actually, you know, had sex?

They have a massive lineup of condoms and lubricants designed specifically to reduce your pleasure so that you last longer. The more sensitive you are, the quicker you'll pop!

Unless you practice lots.
There was a link in the last thread about this saying uncircumcised people do not last longer in bed and god damnit if I ever find that thread I will post all those articles along with the ones to do with penetration harder and increased erectile dysfunction and more fun things. Less sensitive in this case just reduces the pleasure not increase the duration.
gmaverick019 said:
TheDarkEricDraven said:
I have no idea if I am circumsised myself for I have no idea what the diffrence is and honestly, I'm a little scared to look it up.

Being in locker rooms and such, you get an eyeful...and I have yet to meet a uncircumcised fellow, and I've had this exact talk with some friends(females) of mine, and they all prefer the aesthetics of the circumcised over uncircumcised

for my children? If my wife randomly refuses to have it upon them than no big deal, but i'll be doing it to my male children when the time comes, it's a useless part of the penis that according to people i know who like it, prefer it circumcised, so for my male's future girlfriends (or boyfriends) i will probably get them the snip.
It looks the same erect and it is obviously not useless or else it would not be there and god damnit I will find that thread for proof.

beyond the fact of having a slightly more sensitive dick (which honestly i can do without, i get so damn horny as is, i'd blow a load every day randomly if i had any more sensitivity) I don't see or know of much more purpose to having it there, someone said earlier on with some link to it that it keeps your dick moist, which no offense i HATE having my dick wet/moist, it is the most annoying thing in the world, and is why at home i constantly have a fan shooting right at my nutsack to keep it cool and dry.

Jun 11, 2008
gmaverick019 said:
Glademaster said:
Shiny Koi said:

In spite of being a woman who is an avid supporter of uncut, I have to say one thing: Stop talking about being less sensitive like it's a bad thing! Any of you ever been to a sex store, or actually, you know, had sex?

They have a massive lineup of condoms and lubricants designed specifically to reduce your pleasure so that you last longer. The more sensitive you are, the quicker you'll pop!

There was a link in the last thread about this saying uncircumcised people do not last longer in bed and god damnit if I ever find that thread I will post all those articles along with the ones to do with penetration harder and increased erectile dysfunction and more fun things. Less sensitive in this case just reduces the pleasure not increase the duration.
gmaverick019 said:
TheDarkEricDraven said:
I have no idea if I am circumsised myself for I have no idea what the diffrence is and honestly, I'm a little scared to look it up.

Being in locker rooms and such, you get an eyeful...and I have yet to meet a uncircumcised fellow, and I've had this exact talk with some friends(females) of mine, and they all prefer the aesthetics of the circumcised over uncircumcised

for my children? If my wife randomly refuses to have it upon them than no big deal, but i'll be doing it to my male children when the time comes, it's a useless part of the penis that according to people i know who like it, prefer it circumcised, so for my male's future girlfriends (or boyfriends) i will probably get them the snip.
It looks the same erect and it is obviously not useless or else it would not be there and god damnit I will find that thread for proof.

beyond the fact of having a slightly more sensitive dick (which honestly i can do without, i get so damn horny as is, i'd blow a load every day randomly if i had any more sensitivity) I don't see or know of much more purpose to having it there, someone said earlier on with some link to it that it keeps your dick moist, which no offense i HATE having my dick wet/moist, it is the most annoying thing in the world, and is why at home i constantly have a fan shooting right at my nutsack to keep it cool and dry.
Circumcision increases chances of erectile dysfunction, does not prevent STDs or Cancer, makes penetration and masturbation harder and uncircumcised penises do not get wet as you think it does. It keeps the glands lubricated but not dripping wet.

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
I don't agree with circumcision due to my Christian faith. Pure and simple.

(Anyone who wishes to challenge me on that can refer to Galatians 5)

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
Mimsofthedawg said:
Arontala said:
Mimsofthedawg said:
DP155ToneZone said:
IT IS MUTILATION. Simple.
I'm circumcised. I have no problem with it.
That doesn't really change the fact that it's mutilation, you know.
So? It's only a problem if it causes a problem. There's all these people on this forum crying foul because you're abusing you're child... I don't feel abused. I've seen polls done and the VAST majority of people who've been circumcised (something like 98 or 99%) don't feel abused. Why is it an issue to you?

It just sounds like anti-religious, liberal hogwash to me.
Hey, I certainly feel abused.

And it does have its problems. Like I said before, you lose a lot of nerve endings. Sex will never be as pleasurable for you as it is for some other guy.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
I don't see the point. I think they look a tad worse when circumcised. There was that myth that it makes you cleaner. Later found to not be true. But what was found to be true, is that during intercourse, it often dried up too fast, causing intercourse to get uncomfortable quicker.

I dunno, more power to you if you want to get it done, doesn't really bother me. But I just don't really see any technical improvement.

Sep 14, 2009
Glademaster said:
gmaverick019 said:
Glademaster said:
Shiny Koi said:

gmaverick019 said:
TheDarkEricDraven said:

Circumcision increases chances of erectile dysfunction, does not prevent STDs or Cancer, makes penetration and masturbation harder and uncircumcised penises do not get wet as you think it does. It keeps the glands lubricated but not dripping wet.
makes penetration and masturbation harder..? how? just by logical reasons you have less skin, therefore slightly smaller object trying to enter in the vagina, how does it make it harder?

and that still counts, idk about you but when something is on or touching my body, especially if its even the slightest bit lubricated/damp, you bet your ass i'm thinking about it and annoyed.

like i said, fan on my nutsack, 24/7 at home, i like that shit dry and cleaned

DP155ToneZone

Good enough for Petrucci on I&W
Aug 23, 2009
Arontala said:
Mimsofthedawg said:
DP155ToneZone said:
IT IS MUTILATION. Simple.
I'm circumcised. I have no problem with it.
That doesn't really change the fact that it's mutilation, you know.
It is severing and removal of human tissue for no legitimate reason.

That is mutilation. I refuse to dilute it.

Zenhurak

Apr 20, 2011
Just relating my personal story and opinion here. My parents had me circumcised as a child, and while yes I dont remember it or the pain, the psychological effects have negatively impacted me over the course of my sexual development.

I have developed major trust and moral issues with my parents condoning this as I consider it mutilation the equivalent of removing a childs finger off because all the other man in the community have theirs off too.

Being circumcised actually has effects on a males sexual experience believe it or not, the constant exposure of the head results in a dulling of feeling and as such majorly reduces the feeling from contact on said part. Not to mention that circumcised males produce less precum and usually require lubricant for intercourse. Not to mention the foreskin when rolled back serves as a natural "rib".

There are a few small benefits from being circumcised but nothing anywhere near substancial enough in my opinion to justify the mutilation of an infant. Anaesthetic was developed for a reason and at its core it is a cosmetic procedure, there is no reason why people can wait till adulthood to get this done unless, as somebody stated before it is medically needed or relevant.

Just my 2 cents.

weker

May 27, 2009
Kadoodle said:
weker said:
Kadoodle said:
A a Jewish kid who had his dick chopped, I'd like to say that I am anti-circumcision.

Sure, it's easier to clean, and it SLIGHTLY lowers chances of STD's, but is that really worth losing the nerve endings? I don't get to enjoy sex as much as the next guy.

I will never forgive my parents for this, and so I promised myself I'd never circumcise my kids.
A guy posted a few back the Penn and Teller show about it.
In it they show and easy and NON surgical way of giving you it back (I really never thought i would ever have to say such a thing)

One thing I have learnt today is many Americans are circumcised which I had no idea about.
I have never met a person over here that is such in England.
You can get it back, sure. You basically stretch the skin and force it to grow over the area where the foreskin was. You can't get back the nerve endings, though.
Ah My condolences to your fallen soldier XD

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
weker said:
Kadoodle said:
weker said:
Kadoodle said:
A a Jewish kid who had his dick chopped, I'd like to say that I am anti-circumcision.

Sure, it's easier to clean, and it SLIGHTLY lowers chances of STD's, but is that really worth losing the nerve endings? I don't get to enjoy sex as much as the next guy.

I will never forgive my parents for this, and so I promised myself I'd never circumcise my kids.
A guy posted a few back the Penn and Teller show about it.
In it they show and easy and NON surgical way of giving you it back (I really never thought i would ever have to say such a thing)

One thing I have learnt today is many Americans are circumcised which I had no idea about.
I have never met a person over here that is such in England.
You can get it back, sure. You basically stretch the skin and force it to grow over the area where the foreskin was. You can't get back the nerve endings, though.
Ah My condolences to your fallen soldier XD
I actually chuckled XD

weker

May 27, 2009
gmaverick019 said:
makes penetration and masturbation harder..? how? just by logical reasons you have less skin, therefore slightly smaller object trying to enter in the vagina, how does it make it harder?
There are nerve endings that are removed as there are more then the head itself that are removed under the operation, there is also something called the gliding mechanism or something

BrEnNo1023

Mar 18, 2009
I agree with the 'keep it on' crowd. not only is all that 'ohh, but if you leave it on you have more chance of getting and giving people HIV' BS completely fabricated, but i heard that it actually leaves the glans more sensitive to stimulation.

yes you heard me, sex feels better when you're uncut.

It makes sense if you think about it...if you were cut, and your pecker's constantly exposed to the rough, abrasive interior of clothing, the nerve endings eventually 'numb' to an extent in order to make the 'friction' not so unbearable. friction like that is reeeeally uncomfortable to an uncircumsised male; hence the foreskin keeps the glans nice and safe from external harm. More sensitive nerve endings = more pleasure.

If anything, I reckon being uncircumsised is infinitely more advantageous than being cut and mutilated by your parents before you even have a chance to know the pros and cons or decide for yourself. Anyone who feels they have the right to decide their child's body *needs* to be mutilated for any purpose at all needs their head checked; there is literally no reason to slice off a dude's protective sleeve, otherwise there wouldn't be one there in the first place.

In short, it's as sensible as cutting off your baby's lips for fear of the risk of him catching herpes by kissing someone.

Macrobstar

Apr 28, 2010
SF_Bahamut said:
"Evolution put the foreskin there for a reason, deal with it. "

Appendix.
The appendix is there to deal with unprepared food that contains a lot of bacteria, but humans evolved socially so that food does not have bacteria, so the appendix became useless in a roundabout way, the foreskin on the other hand contains nerve endings that increase sexual pleasure

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Bara_no_Hime said:
Mr.K. said:
Bara_no_Hime said:
A newborn can't remember the pain and heals in days - whereas an adult must go through several weeks of painful recovery.

Also, how is circumcision different from pierced ears or a tattoo?
So it would be ok if your parents branded your ass?
And put piercings on you, or the circumcision equivalent would be just chopping your ear off because they prefer that look.
You're using extreme examples to prove your point. I'd point out the logical fallacy by name, but honestly saying it is rather tired. You know what you've done.

But, to answer the heart of your over-wrought question...

If my parents decided to have my ears pierced when I was an infant... I'd have thanked them. I hated getting my ears pierced at 16 because I am irrationally afraid of needles. If it was already done for me, and healed, it would have been a lot less painful and frightening.

So yes, I would want part of my body harmlessly altered because my parents though it looked nice and/or provided health benefits.

Since I don't have a penis, I can't really speak about foreskin directly, but none of the guys I've ever dated have had any, and they don't seem to mind. I will be circumcising any boys I happen to have. I have no religious beliefs about it (being pagan) - I just think his future girlfriends will appreciate it.
Exactly this, I am circumcised and I didn't suffer any trauma, hell I know kids who weren't circumcised who went through hell in high school 'cause they were different. People get so up in arms about something that doesn't harm you in anyway and need to stop trying to fuck it up for the rest of us. I plan on having any boys I have circumcised, as do most of the guys I know even the ones who weren't circumcised plan on having it done to their kids.

Jun 11, 2008
gmaverick019 said:
Glademaster said:
gmaverick019 said:
Glademaster said:
Shiny Koi said:

gmaverick019 said:
TheDarkEricDraven said:

and that still counts, idk about you but when something is on or touching my body, especially if its even the slightest bit lubricated/damp, you bet your ass i'm thinking about it and annoyed.

like i said, fan on my nutsack, 24/7 at home, i like that shit dry and cleaned
The foreskin provide natural lubrication which does not make it wet in the way you are think of and are ignoring. The foreskin then folds back during penetration allowing the penis to enter the vagina more easily. Size is not an issue for vaginas since they expand to a degree to accommodate larger penis so no a small big extra will not make a difference.

Now to go back to masturbation the natural lubrication and movement of the foreskin makes this easier you should be able to logically reason that. Also given that circumcision was advertised for 1 reason to make masturbation harder around or before the 70s I think that would make my point if I ever find the links.

Ilke

Mar 28, 2010
Fine with it, as long as it's done right after or a few days after birth and there's no ceremony about it.

These ceremonies are just disgusting to watch.

Sep 14, 2009
weker said:
gmaverick019 said:
There are nerve endings that are removed as there are more then the head itself that are removed under the operation, there is also something called the gliding mechanism or something
erm..still, i don't get how that makes it supposedly easier to penetrate?

like i said, you have more skin technically, so technically your junk is bigger, therefore how is it easier to enter in the vagina based on that fact alone?

I really don't care either way which is "BAH MY WAY IS SUPERIOR!", I'm just curious as to how that is true.