How do you get your thrills out?

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
I try to provoke people who piss me off into fighting me. The operative word being try, because so far I've got no takers.This makes me believe that most of these people are absolutely chicken, because I know for a fact they don't care if they get in trouble.

aarontg

Aug 10, 2009
A good and bloody game with lots of finishers, being a dick in fable or some game like that, and getting a nuke in modern warfare 2.......... even though I only got one ........ woo.

manbearpig91

Sep 8, 2009
8-Bit_Jack said:
manbearpig91 said:
Trivun said:
I have a secret lust for gore and for taboo stuff. So rather than going out and killing people, or indulging my warped pleasures in reality, I write them in my short stories instead. It makes me happy, it's much more acceptable, and it kills some time too :D. Plus, people seem to like my work, so why stop just to go murder someone... ;)

(I'm only kidding... Or Am I?)
Ive always wanted to write stories and stuff, never actually bothered to do it. I really like Stephen King esque books, I hope to be like that some day.
Talented but overproduced?
Just the talent part, lol. He is overproduced, but its hard not to appreciate the great books.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Ever since I developed an adrenaline deficiency, I no longer crave thrills of any kind. Anything that used to get my blood rushing now makes me want to crawl in bed. (Depressing, no?)

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
Mistermixmaster said:
two words: excessive speeding... but only when I'm drivin' alone (no cars in oncoming lane, behind or in front of me, that way I can have fun with no collateral damage!). I live far out on the country, so it's all a-okay =P
Yep, this!

My family worry about me on the bike. I suppose they're right to when it can hit 60 in 2.8, 100 in under 6 and 175mph. But I do my best to lessen their fears by telling them that I take care and never go mad.

Then I go out, find a decent road and nail the fuck out of it!!

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
manbearpig91 said:
8-Bit_Jack said:
manbearpig91 said:
Trivun said:
I have a secret lust for gore and for taboo stuff. So rather than going out and killing people, or indulging my warped pleasures in reality, I write them in my short stories instead. It makes me happy, it's much more acceptable, and it kills some time too :D. Plus, people seem to like my work, so why stop just to go murder someone... ;)

Ive always wanted to write stories and stuff, never actually bothered to do it. I really like Stephen King esque books, I hope to be like that some day.
Just the talent part, lol. He is overproduced, but its hard not to appreciate the great books.
Apparently not. Most of my family hates him XD

manbearpig91

Sep 8, 2009
8-Bit_Jack said:
manbearpig91 said:
8-Bit_Jack said:
manbearpig91 said:
Trivun said:

Well each to his own I guess.

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
manbearpig91 said:
Furburt said:
Blow things up!

Nothing like a homemade fertilizer bomb detonated in the middle of a bog to make you feel LIKE A MAN!

A slightly unhinged man.
I really want to make a mololotov cocktail some day. Its a big dream of mine.
Why settle for a molotov cocktail, why not go for <url=http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/exorcist/842/askmehowto.htm#fightclubfacts>extra credit?
<color=white>If this website is considered too offensive or dangerous, let me know and I'll remove it
As for me, I've actually been searching for an outlet, but the only ones I can think of involve are arson, breaking and entering, or destruction of property, which probably aren't the best ideas.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
Roller Coasters are a great way, as someone else already said.
However, its usually out of my price range...

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
DH mountain biking, surfing (when I'm in Cornwall), BMXing and skating (don't do the last two so much anymore. Too many kids).

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
manbearpig91 said:
8-Bit_Jack said:
manbearpig91 said:
8-Bit_Jack said:
manbearpig91 said:
Trivun said:

Well each to his own I guess.
Spiderclowns! fear them!