How do you guys order your Pizza?

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
I just go to the freezer, choose which one I want, then go to the till and pay. I'm a real sophisticated kinda guy.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
How? my sister usually does it, as she pays for it.

Her boyfriend gets it from the door because she's afraid of real people.

and then I eat it.

darth.pixie

Jan 20, 2011
I have a pizza place at about 10 minutes of walking distance and have them on speed dial.

I either order online or make someone else do it (in which case they already know the address and phone number). If I'm feeling particularly antisocial I just toss the money, snatch the pizza and close the door before the guy even knows I was there.

Otherwise, it's pretty much the same except in slower motion.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
this thread makes me remember when Steve at thesneeze.com ordered a pizza from dominos that had no cheese, no sauce, and just sausage pieces on it.

It turned out to be hilarious.

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
the picture made me laugh as it has happened to me many times before, i just order online now

Generic_Dave

Prelate Invigilator
Jul 15, 2009
I am incredibly set in my ways so I always order the same thing and I have free calls from my phone through an error that my provider has yet to rectify so I always call too :-D

reinersailer

Sep 3, 2008
In the times, i was brainhandicapped, believing i live on a planet, i ordered it online. Since i came to my senses, i take my bicycle and drive to the place, where it is made.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
i order online. so i dont have to deal with the person on the phone trying to hear my order over the noise in the store.

and adding chilli flacks and garlic olive oil is like 2 clicks of the mouse instead of saying ''garlic olive oil, no not pepperoni, garlic olive oil, no my names not gavin'' over the phone.

its just easier to order exactly what you want.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
RollingThunder said:
Thank God for Pizza with half and half, rather than arguing about what we want in our pizza. But calling them is still a hassle, and there's always problems like the last strip when I found out that's not what I'm ordering...
*dial number* "Hey, capricciosa, <big/small depending on appetite/amount of people>, <street, number, floor>........... got it? Cool, my number's in case you need to ring, cheers, cya"

My friends ain't complicated and they don't put shit over their pizzas, so we have an easy time ordering the damn thing(s) :D

Penguinness

May 25, 2010
The rule is, whoever suggests it is the one to order it.

In halls of residence where there were 17 of us, up to 10 could want something and it can be an ordeal. If you want a takeaway that bad, then you can do the list and sort it out the order, otherwise you just don't mention you want one and avoid eating a shedton of takeaways