How do you kill what's already dead?

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Blindswordmaster said:
One who comes back from death and cannot die after isn't alive. Life is defined by needing to be sustained and being finite. If you don't require anything to sustain your life and cannot die, I propose that you aren't alive.
Wait.... If it cannae die again, then we cannot kill it, yes?
If we cannae kill it, then what's the point of the Thread?

[sub][sub]I've been completely wasting my time here...[/sub][/sub]

Pinky

Mar 13, 2011
Eat it.

I disclaim any responsibility in the event that this happens

Pinky

Mar 13, 2011
Sorry, it appears as though I have accidentally double posted.
.. disclaimer still stands.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Revive Kills Zombie undead [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ReviveKillsZombie]

Shuswah_Noir

Nov 20, 2009
Blindswordmaster said:
Shuswah_Noir said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Shuswah_Noir said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Shuswah_Noir said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Shuswah_Noir said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Shuswah_Noir said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Shuswah_Noir said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Shuswah_Noir said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Shuswah_Noir said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Not zombies.
If not zombies, then what?
That which should be dead, and is, but continues walking the earth.
Shotgun. That which should be dead, in my opinion, are those which should have gone with natural selection (granted they're mostly people), but science/humanity thinks it's cruel to leave them behind.
It's not living but should be dead, it's what is dead, but still moving.
So it's the living dead but not zombies? That's.... Silly.
Is Jason Varhees a zombie?
I suppose not. But can you site another person/thing/whatever?
Nicholas Cage in Drive Angry.
Something tells me I'm glad I haven't seen that...
It's actually a really good movie, it's just that he plays the "can't kill what's already dead" card. He escapes from Hell and can regenerate from any damage. Even a bullet to the head only stops him for about 2 minutes.
If a bullet to the head cannot stop it, one would assume dismemberment wouldn't actually *kill* it/them, just make their life or lack thereof somewhat more difficult?
Quite. But Cage is a bad example. Michael Myers or Jason Vorhees are much better examples. They can't regenerate, but they're extremely durable. You could always T2 them.
Meat grinder. It would be hard to see it 'surviving' being turning into mince.
Meat grinder's good. But it lacks the dramatic flair of liquid nitrogen freezing and then shattering.
That's a good point. But really, you'd want the most easily accessible thing. I dunno about you, but I have a mincer, but not liquid nitrogen. Lol.
You have a diesel powered, industrial meat grinder?!
No, it's an old fashioned bench mounted hand grinder, but it still works and we still use it. We have a mains powered meat slicer as well. Lol. And a bench saw. And 2 angle grinders 1 mounted and one not). More than enough to do the trick. Lol.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Well, what you do first is...

and just to be safe...

A Free Man

May 9, 2010
This is the dumbest question ever. If something is dead it can not be killed. The defenition of to kill is to "cause to die". In other words to "cause to pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life". Therefore something that does not currently posess physical life can not be killed. Nor would you have any reason to kill it since by this defenition it has no bodily attributes and so can't do anything to you or anyone else.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
like in dead like me movie. chop them up, burn them while cooking marshmellows and send the ashes into space.