How do you kill what's already dead?

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Apply liberal doses of defoliant,high concentration acids,followed by high concentration bases. Then apply high explosives,and eject out nearest airlock after breaking orbit. That oughta do the trick.

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
You do not kill what is already dead, you destroy it. Now if it "was" dead and it comes back to "life" you can kill it, but the dead you can not kill you can only destroy.

Voidrunner

Feb 26, 2011
Kill it with fire! A shotgun is also good, as long as it has no body left its capability to make trouble is reduced.

Or the more traditional answer of "You cannot kill that which does not live," whichever suits you more.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Cut off it's head, usually that finishes off anything undead. Except wait, can mummies be killed through decapitation? If not then I'll just keep cutting them until they stop moving.

Shuswah_Noir

Nov 20, 2009
Blindswordmaster said:
Shuswah_Noir said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Not zombies.
If not zombies, then what?
That which should be dead, and is, but continues walking the earth.
Shotgun. That which should be dead, in my opinion, are those which should have gone with natural selection (granted they're mostly people), but science/humanity thinks it's cruel to leave them behind.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
Shuswah_Noir said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Shuswah_Noir said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Not zombies.
If not zombies, then what?
That which should be dead, and is, but continues walking the earth.
Shotgun. That which should be dead, in my opinion, are those which should have gone with natural selection (granted they're mostly people), but science/humanity thinks it's cruel to leave them behind.
It's not living but should be dead, it's what is dead, but still moving.