How do you pronounce your username?

ThePreshFrince

Feb 11, 2010
Okay, stay with me here. You pronounce The as..The. Presh as fresh, only you replace the f with a p as in frism, I mean prism. And frince as prince, only you replace the p with an f as in..something. Rocket science.

Binerexis

Dec 11, 2009
Not many people have ever pronounced my username right but I've never really cared that much as I still know they're talking about me.

Correct: Bye-ner-ex-iss

Incorrect: En-ee-thi-ng-elss

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
How do pronounce "War"? How do you pronounce "Penguin"?

Just add the two together and you get "Lou-le-gaz-mark"

rampantcreature

sticky-fingered filcher
Apr 14, 2009
I'm pretty sure "rampant creature" is pronounced with a lot of dinosaur/velociraptor roaring/yipping in hoity-toity British accents.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
I've never heard anyone say my username aloud so I'm assuming they say it right. The correct pronunciation is "the number thirteen" or 13 for short.

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
F-buh, like an exasperated, yet noncommittal sigh. I frequently use another spelled Cyyn, but pronounced 'sine'.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
MurderousToaster said:
Mine's not that hard. My Live gamertag's similar (Couldn't fit in the er of Toaster, though), and one guy insists on calling me "Murdertoast" instead of pronouncing the -ous.
Actually "MurderToast" sounds awesome.

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
Golden-Raz, where "-az" is pronounced "ass", with a short a.
Doesn't get much more exciting than that.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
"Nu-tral Drau."

I've heard people pronounce the second part "Droh," which I think is technically wrong (at least, going by The Bard's Tale's pronunciation of "Kunal Trow").

Marmalade

Mar 23, 2009
Pararaptor said:
Marmalade said:
Marmalade.
I pronounce it Mar-me-lade but you can pronounce it anyway you want.
Not Mar-muh-lade?
Odd.
Well it's spelled marmelad in swedish and i thought it was marmelade in english.
But i was wrong...

Deadly wrong...

L9OBL

Jul 20, 2009
most people mistake the o(letter) for a 0(number) so they say el-nine-zero-bee-el or el-ninety-bee-el but its actually el-nine-oh-be-el (yah they extend the b which is kinda wierd) but most people call me (L9) (el-nine)

ShwimShwam

Sep 28, 2009
I'm proud to say that my username is rather fun to say out loud.
It's pronounced...shwim-shwam...