How do you pronounce your username?

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
traceur_ said:
Tray-sir.
Really?! I have been pronouncing it Traw-see-ur (though if you say it slowed down it sounds silly) this whole time!

Mine is pretty straight forward and if you cannot pronounce it that is your loss.

Thedutchjelle

Mar 31, 2009
The Dutch Jelle
The first two words are easy enough, but I've yet to meet a single person who can pronounce Jelle properly the first time around. They turn it into 'Jelly' or "Jello' . It's more like the 'Je' part of 'Je'rusalem. The last e in Jelle is pronounced as the E in 'the' (or unstressed E, or silent E, whatevery ou call it), so you get 'jelluh'

(And even that's not really correct, but the closest thing I can get to with text i think)

VladmirL

Aug 12, 2009
vlad - meer- el

It's like Vladimir without the second 'i' and then the letter 'L'. For some reason a bunch of people like to pronounce it like they pronounce 'admiral'.

j1-2themax

Jun 30, 2008
The j, 1, and 2 are supposed to be spelled out (hence, the dash whenever possible.) themax is pretty much what one would expect.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
e as in "breed"-jay-bee-six-two-six

Pretty simple or if you're an idiot you can say eh-jeh-buh six-hundred-twenty-six

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
DazZ

Because that 4 is an A, had to fill in because some eejit took Dazz and doesn't even use the account. (Story of my usernames life)

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Sore-in seven-five-five-oh. (sometimes for the number bit I say seventy-five fifty, but I usually go with the first pronunciation.)

Megas Rules

Nov 14, 2009
Well contrary to my friends im not MEE-Gas, or Meg-ASS, its Meh-Gah(s) and then Ru-ELs
so all in all its Meh-Gah(s)Rue-ELs)

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
Well mine is quite simple really. It takes a bit of time to figure out what it means as all one word.

'orange band guy' if you can't say those three words you should probably be castrated.