How do you pronounce your username?

mezmerizer02

Jun 6, 2009
Segadroid said:
[Search bar approved!]

Alot of people pronounce my nickname wrong; they either say Segá-droid(With a short pause between the 2 parts of the word), Sechadroid(Almost like they're choking: Yes I'm looking at you, Holland! XD) or Sey-Gad-Roid(Yeah, that was just a server full of drunk people <.<)

It's pronounced 'Sega' and the word 'droid' spoken in one swift breath.

And how about you guys? Does your nicknames gets pronounced wrong? And how should it be pronounced?
your name has 3 syllables in it. thus the "say-ga-droid" pronounciation (whihc you failed to mention, and i'm sure quite a few people get it right considering your name has a 20 year old console name stuck in the beginning and a well known nomenclature for an android at the end). if you don't like it, well get used to it. pick something will less syllables.

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
Mine is said exactly as it looks. God's Clown. If you cannot say God's or Clown, then you fail at life.

dasUnbekannte

Dec 17, 2009
It's German, "OON beck on teh" with very, very little emphasis on the "teh" at the end. I also always say it like a mixture of "teh" and "tuh".

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Actually, I'm gonna change my answer to just filling my mouth with marbles and trying to sing the first line of Star Spangled Banner.

Yuzzi

Jun 7, 2009
Uh. I'm not even all that sure. In a smooth way, I guess. I've had this as my nickname for... Well, as long as I've been on the Interwebs. And I still don't know for sure.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Mine's not like the gangsta' "yo, yo"; it's pronuced like the toy : Yo-yo.
The 13 is obvious.(lucky number, he he)
And the "rom" at the end stands from my country name Romania, so the first 3 letters are pronu pronounced just like you pronounce "Rome".

But you can call me Teo(the Romanian version of Ted). :p

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Mine is just MacGyver with a "cas" thrown onto the end. It was my RuneScape username when I played, and I now use it for all my usernames, because I'm too lazy to come up with anything else.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Christ-emo. its pretty much just a short pause between the 2 parts and you got it.

ive heard people pronounce it Chris-temo or Cryst-emo.