How do you sleep?

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
What position do you sleep in? Since I was born, I've slept the same way-on my stomach with my head facing the wall. My friend says I'm lucky to sleep that way because it helps prevent sleep paralysis and nightmares. He sleeps on his back and gets sleep paralysis constantly as well as nightmares almost every night. He says he can't help it because if he sleeps on his stomach he can feel his heartbeat and it creeps him out.

Gigatoast

Apr 7, 2010
I can't sleep without at least one electric box fan in my room. Sometimes during the summer I have 3 or more.

lobster1077

Feb 7, 2011
Black Arrow Officer said:
What position do you sleep in?
I sleep in the fetal position, durrrrr that doesn't sound pleasant. I meant curled up like a hedgehog playing the defensive.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
I sleep slightly on my side... I think I favor my right side... Occasionally holding a pillow to my chest and resting my head on another. Either partially fetal, or with my legs extended.

franconbean

Apr 30, 2011
On my side usually (though not quite foetal position), as i snore if sleeping on my back.
Otherwise, with difficulty, as my tinnitus can be very distracting.

When i first saw this thread title, i thought it meant "How do you sleep at night, you terrible, terrible person?" xD

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Badly... with frequently distressing dreams.

Regardless, on my back. I've always been slightly irked by the idea of sleeping on my stomach.

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
With my eyes shut :D I'm a real rebel.

Nah. I sleep on my side with my arms around my Madara pillow with two fans on full blast and Sky News to bore me to sleep. I recognise news presenters like they're actually people I know now.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
On my left side with my legs streched out and a pillow by my chest(so I have something to lean on and extra cozyness). I prefer lying on my back, but for some reason I can't fall asleep like that.

Leole

Jul 24, 2010
Face down, slightly skewed to the right, hugging my pillow. I'm not proud of that.

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
On my back with the help of a Cpap.
Apnea sucks, but since I got the Cpap machine I do so much better.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Either on my stomach or on my side, with my head resting on my arm. Oddly, when I'm sleeping with somebody, I tend to turn away from them as I fall asleep. It's nice to have your back against somebody else's. I also can't sleep when it's hot, so if the heating's on, I waste it by leaving a window ajar.

blackflare

Jul 25, 2010
on a bed above a sheet with usualy 2 pillows on the top of my sheet then my body in between that sometimes a duvet and to top it all off air lots of air and clothing depends on tempature

i usualy sleep on my side facing the closet wall slightly curled up.

wrightguy0

Dec 8, 2010
on my side or back, never on my stomach, it's too ucomfortable and i can't sleep without a fan on or else i sweat

Killerpai

Nov 12, 2009
Gigatoast said:
I can't sleep without at least one electric box fan in my room. Sometimes during the summer I have 3 or more.
Same here, but I use the fans for the sound they make because it helps me sleep.

I usually sleep on my stomach with my limbs going in all directions.