How do you sleep?

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Generally curled up slightly on my side. I have to be really tired to fall asleep in any other position.

commiedic

Sep 2, 2010
Sleep on my back or my side. Not really picky about environment. Spent the last 4 years sleeping in this place. Well most of each year... about 8-10 months.

This is an Ohio Class Submarine Bunk Room. Holds 9 people.

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
All positions, because I'm too busy tossing and turning all night 'cause I don't actually sleep much. Yaaaaaaaaay...

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
I can't describe it, so I'll show you with a picture, it'll be much easier.

I always have one arm tucked under the pillow like that with the other one usually across my body. My legs are pretty much always like that too. And before I fall asleep I have to spend a little bit of time sleeping on my right side before turning over to my left and falling asleep. And I HAVE to make my bed before I actually fall asleep, even if I end up kicking everything off during the night. It doesn't look very comfortable, but it's all I know.

I just realized that going to sleep is a very complicated process for me...

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
I move a lot. I'm a very restless sleeper but I know I start out usually curled up onto my right side in a ball

Chasing-The-Light

Jul 16, 2011
Kapri said:
All positions, because I'm too busy tossing and turning all night 'cause I don't actually sleep much. Yaaaaaaaaay...
Yeah I have the same problem. xD I toss back and forth from my back to either side. Usually I wake up on my left side, though. The only position I /CANT/ sleep in is my stomach. For some reason it hurts my neck to do that. *shrug*

Seth Vortu

Jul 8, 2010
Hanging upsidedown from the ceiling with a black cloak round me.

Jokes aside, I have no idea. I just either eventually get comfy and fall asleep or pass out from exaustion.

Apr 15, 2011
Either on my back or on my side. I've never been able to sleep on my stomach, I always saw it as so uncomfortable. I always use I fan as well, I have to be nice and cool. If it's too hot I'll never sleep.

Joey Wonton

Jun 12, 2011
Wid da Fishes.

OT: I sleep face down a lot, but with my head under one of my pillows facing sideways, and my arm resting on (or around) another pillow (I have three pillows).

Is that too much specificity? Am I a big sissy?

MorsePacific

Nov 5, 2008
Poorly, especially when I'm worried, which I have been lately. Normally I just face a wall and curl myself up, but I've noticed that I can't seem to get comfortable in bed anymore.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
With my eyes closed generally.

I tend to go to sleep in any position. I move around a lot though. This morning I actually kid you not woke up on my back hanging halfway off the bed from the waist, my head upside down. That's gotta be a record for me.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
Roganzar said:
On my back with the help of a Cpap.
Apnea sucks, but since I got the Cpap machine I do so much better.
My dad had sleep apnea and had a machine like that. To make light of it we'd joke about how he sounded like Darth Vader with it on.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I tend to sleep either on my back or on my side facing the door with my back to the wall...

I get paranoid otherwise, hell if I know why that is.

The Eyeball Moose

Jun 16, 2011
I try to use other positions sometimes, usually straightened out facing up, but I sleep slightly or fully curled up. I never know what direction I sleep in - I toss and turn a lot.

Funky Flump

Jun 24, 2010
Curled Up in a ball next to the wall with my Panda teddy propped up against my back so I feel safe, Otherwise I get really scared, Im scared of the dark (And pretty much everything else on the planet) to so I have my Hello Kitty plush to protect me! Argh Im to Manly for my own good! I also have a night light, Grrrr Check my manliness out! Lol Im such a failure as a 15 Year old boy.

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
I sleep either on my back or laying on my right side with one of my arms stretched out in front of me. I don't know why I can't sleep on my left side or why I'm so uncomfortable laying on that side.

I also don't sleep well with bedsheets, I will tear my bed apart trying to get comfortable. I have a bedspread on my bed and a few pillows, but for covers I have two comforters that I use. One usually covers my body while the other I use to cover my head. I sleep what somewhat similiar to a cocoon or nest of some kind.