How far behind are you?

UltraDeth

Nov 2, 2010
I recieved the first Mass Effect on my birthday in December. It usually takes a while for me take interest in a popular game or wait till it goes down in price. Only yesterday I recieved Mass Effect 2 in the mail, and Dead Space 1 the day before that

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Well put it this way, last week I bought GTA3 and Devil May Cry 3
The previous week I bought Starcraft and Battlefield 2
Oh and for Christmas I got Condemned so I would say I'm very far behind.

Jaqen Hghar

Feb 11, 2009
My Backloggery [http://backloggery.com/durandir] is growing steadily as I remember games I haven't beaten yet. I am also behind on games I want, like New Vegas. Money is scarce, so big games like that must be bought when they are cheap. Like on Steam sales. I both love and hate those sales.

EmzOLV

Oct 20, 2010
I'm so far behind. I still need to finish Red Dead, I desperately want to get Dead Space 2, I have a lot of older games I want go replay in different ways, Fable 3 I got for Christmas and haven't even unwrapped. Plus a few others. I'm so behind its unreal

Novania

Feb 5, 2009
I've been stuck with Maplestory...cause I can't play anything else on my laptop since my gaming rig is back home

Wondermint13

Oct 2, 2010
I havent touched a new release for nearly 9 months now. I have the money to do so but theres nothing out there at the moment that actually makes me want to spend my hard-earned cash. Ive been playing games for years and I'll know when I see a game that I will fall in love with. But these days.. Shooters Shooters Shooters and sequals with online content. Missing out on the same old crap aint going to ruin me as a gamer so I choose to sit back and fall behind gracefully and slightly richer.

KuwaSanjuro

Dec 22, 2010
I just started playing Persona 3 FES on PS2, been playing it about 2 months not made a dent in it really, when I'm done with that I am moving on Persona 4 also on PS2, so yes I am quite far behind on games, though I will be hopefully getting Dragon Age 2 next month, so Persona 3 and 4 will have to wait.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Well, i haven't played Half life / 2 any fallouts, mass effects, elder scolls, new CoD's, new Halo's, or OoT and i still have a large backlog of games to complete before buying any of those.

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
I suppose my newest game would be AC: Brotherhood, but I'm currently playing through Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and the much older Family Project, and have quite a few other backlog titles (RDR, PoP: FS, R&C: CiT, New Vegas, Bayonetta) to finish up as well when I get the time.

Sharps92

Dec 25, 2009
Rarely play games these days so massively behind, simply can't afford it, not sure how so many people can afford to buy £30-£40 games every few weeks or so.