Shantotto (Final Fantasy XI)

Ness (Earthbound)

Alex Steacy (Crapshots episode 6)

Genki Sudo

The Nostalgia Critic

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
just this one but i've been thinking about changing it since i joined the Pup club (i joined day one, just shows how much i can't decide what to change it to)

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
Just this one, my Another World screenshot because it's the most incredible game ever produced. I like to be reminded of it while spreading the love.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
I think about 18. I change it about once or twice a month.

Time to change my current one...

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
3, I believe.

i) Random crappy dragon (was supposed to be animated, but didn't function on this site. Probably needed to resize it).
ii) Zuul (from Ghostbusters)
iii) Intet, the Dreamer (current avatar)

Still looking for Avatar the IV.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
one.
and it continues to reflect my common feelings every day. its as true today as it was years back when i started using it

AngelicSven

Aug 24, 2010
For the Escapist? Just this one, I don't see me changing it though as it's a pretty accurate personalization of myself here.

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
So far i've only used this one on this site. I tend to use vault boy quite a bit.

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
2. One was an audio diary picture of my Bioshock story character (I refuse to use the word "fanfic" or "fan fiction"), and my current one, the Falcon Heavy. Is it better? HYES!

Brain_Cleanser

Dec 18, 2009
Counting this one? 13. I could link them all, but it'd be a waste of all of our times.
So, some highlights.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Originally it was Pyramid Head, then it went entirely to Doom sprites: First Zombieman, then The Marine, and now Pinky, who I am quite settle with his awesomeness.

CWestfall

Apr 16, 2009
So far I haven't used any. I suppose it could be attributed to the fact that I don't comment here often, but I usually don't use avatars in other communities either. In those cases it's generally because I'm the only one in the community who uses punctuation and capital letters on proper nouns, so you can tell when I've made a comment without any other visual aids.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Aylaine said:
AccursedTheory said:
Aylaine said:
Yep! I changed my avatar and my username at 1000 posts. :)
Why didn't you tell me?

I'm hurt. I really am.
I didn't know you cared. <3

But to be honest, I didn't tell many people. I just decided after that amount of time that I would become more personal with the website...aha, and look where that's gotten me. xD
You're one of the few people I remember from when i started posting, way back when.

Hell, this has me looking back at my ancient post. I remember having a big one, and quoting you quite a bit. Shit, what was it...