How Many Hours have you put into Skyrim this weekend?

Lucyfer86

Jun 30, 2011
Around 13 to 15 Hours. Which is alot for me, since i've never really liked Elder Scrolls series before (Morrowind was ok... i suppose). So great job this time Bethesda!

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
I've put in exactly sixteen hours, fifty four minutes, and fifty nine seconds... I'm level 11 Dark Elf, living in Jorrvaskr... And I haven't even left the Whiterun area yet! I'm too into being a Companion I just can't find it in myself to abandon them. Their way of life is so nice.

But the world needs me. : / So Torvar and I may embark soon. I'll miss my brothers and sisters but I can't let the dragons rule!

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
From Friday evening to Monday evening (today) I have put in 26 hours.

It is fucking addictive.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
Let's see, playing since midnight release, minus 16 hours of work and 16 hours of sleep...

40+ hours? Yeah, sounds about right.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Got it Friday Afternoon, was at 19 hours by Sunday Morning. Got my Analysis work done in time for Monday.

Only major quest completed is the Thieves Guild main part.

Garrett McCoy

Nov 10, 2011
Let's put it this way I didn't sleep for 2 days after the midnight release so close to about 52 hour but I am never doing that again!! becasue now I feel like crap

Areani

Dec 18, 2008
Since I got it until now I've played 39 hours according to Steam. Each hour marks another 60 minutes in heaven :p

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
I think somewhere near 30. Dark Brotherhood questline is so beautifully demented, and stealth-assassin playstyle is so rewarding and satisfying.

Love.

This.

Game.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Maybe 10 or so? Not sure exactly. Lvl 7 mage... although I started a new character and I might go with an archer/stealth class instead. Magic is a little too OP sometimes.

EDIT: Thinking that over it's got to be more like 15 or 20 lol. Definitely a lot more than my normal weekend, but then I did have 3 days to find time to game.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Not sure of the exact amount, I can check later. All I know is I was up till three in the morning last night when I had to get up at seven, my head is pounding, and I severly wish I could get more sleep. I'm guessing I spent a good amount of time on it.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Zero, unfortunately. Don't have the money for brand new copy and there is probably nowhere selling a second hand copy and that would probably still be too much for poor me. I bought Far Cry 2 though and put a got bit of hours into that when I was at home.

jack665

Dec 31, 2009
over 20+ hours.
What is that Bright Orb in the sky?
I hope its not a incoming dragon or fireball.