How Many Hours have you put into Skyrim this weekend?

Gotham Soul

Aug 12, 2008
At least twenty to twenty-five hours. I had Vet's Day off and after paying my respects, proceeded to blast that game.

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
Zenn3k said:
Not sure exactly how many hours I've put in, but I'm level 18, playing "Caster Only" on my first playthrough. Having a lot of fun spamming Fireballs until things die a painful death in front of me.

Being a pure caster can be problematic however, Snow Leopards and Bears kill me in 2 hits, so most of my fights involve me healing in 1 hand and fireball throwing with the other and hoping I kill quickly.

Its super fun however, loving it.
have you got the impact perk from the destruction skill tree yet?

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
21. God I can't wait to get on to my next playthrough so I can do a rogue or mage. I love warrior but I just want to experience all the things!

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
AugustFall said:
21. God I can't wait to get on to my next playthrough so I can do a rogue or mage. I love warrior but I just want to experience all the things!
if you become a destruction mage you can get a perk called impact where you can essentially stun-lock you enemies by casting dual-casted fireballs. It drains magicka really quickly, but it has been infinitely helpful with dungeon bosses and keeping back large mobs. It doesn't help with dragons though :(

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
40 hours so far. I'm a level 22 mage with some aptitude for weapons. Especially really cool ones given me by daedric princes.

Stainlesssteele4

Jul 5, 2011
According to steam, 26. Maxed out smithing, made full dragon plate, learned a ton of words.
I'd say that was a fairly productive weekend.

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
BoredDragon said:
It doesn't help with dragons though :(
Really? I've stun-locked dragons by casting fire bolt. (yeah, you don't even need fireballs, just the little firebolts can stun-lock.)

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
About 45 hours in. Had the weekend off, only had minor chores to do. The rest of the time the game ate up. I have only done 4 quests in the main quest line. Will probably do my 5th next time I get to play.

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
Zakarath said:
BoredDragon said:
Really? I've stun-locked dragons by casting fire bolt. (yeah, you don't even need fireballs, just the little firebolts can stun-lock.)
with my experience it has stunned them, but not stun-locked them. I also found that ice spikes seem to be more effective against dragons that firebolts (which is actually what I meant to say when I said fireballs before :p

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
BoredDragon said:
Zakarath said:
BoredDragon said:
with my experience it has stunned them, but not stun-locked them. I also found that ice spikes seem to be more effective against dragons that firebolts (which is actually what I meant to say when I said fireballs before :p
Well, They might not react very strongly if you hit them in mid-air, but if you hit them with it repeatedly while they're on the ground, you can generally knock them 4 or 5 times before they manage to take off again, and it keeps them from using their breath weapon or attacking. It'll also make them break off any hovering breath-weapon attacks.

haruvister

Jun 4, 2008
24 hours so far, although the last two of them have been wasted as I ended up infiltrating that nobles' party without smuggling in any weapons. So now I have to re-load an auto-save from level 16. I don't mind doing this, though, as I'm fairly confident I'm playing the best game ever made.