How many sexual partners have you had?

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
William Ossiss said:
Realitycrash said:
William Ossiss said:
AccursedTheory said:
Ohhi said:
Ok so this is a simple question how old are you and how many sexual partners have you had no need to share experiences bit if you want to you can.
So for me I am 18 years old and have had between 15-20 sexual partners I don't know why but maybe it is because I have a high libido and started having sex when I was 13. So let your fellow escapists know.
Not to be offensive, but being 18, having more then 5 sexual partners, and, the big one, not being able to know EXACTLY how many people you've slept with (15-20?), qualifies you for whore status.
and you kids today dont get that. it doesnt make you a "man" to sleep with as many things as you can. that's an asinine way of thinking, and its just down right moronic.
also, saying you have a "high libido" is like the drunk girl who keeps saying that she was taken advantage of when she was drunk. after she sipped on a single beer for the entire night. excuses, excuses. it makes you a slut. it makes you a whore. good luck with your std's buddy.
And you "grown-ups" these days still use the word "slut"? Seriously? It's wrong to have sex with someone because you want to have sex?
Welcome to the 21th century, gramps.
considering that im only 23... you kids are in so much of a hurry to grow up its horrifying. children the age of 10 are getting pregnant. hell, my girlfriend pointed me to an article today that stated "29 year old mother is now a grandmother" in which this woman's kid (who was 14... she had her at 15) is now pregnant. hey! way to go! you've ruined your life!

sex isn't supposed to be about feeling. or doing it with someone just because you want to or can. its about how you feel with that person. what you feel FOR that person. your trading bodily fluids with that person. its not something you can just do and close your eyes to. otherwise its known as fucking. and that's asinine.
Uh, you need to be more clear, because I have no idea what you are saying here. I dislike to dump on people because of their typing-skillz on the web, but right here, I have no idea what you are trying to say.
And okey, what's wrong with "fucking" then? Why can't I go and fuck someone at random, if both people feel like doing it? It's fun, it relieves stress, and it might start a relationship.
I really don't see any argument to why you have to "wait with having sex"?

William Ossiss

Apr 8, 2010
Realitycrash said:
William Ossiss said:
Realitycrash said:
William Ossiss said:
AccursedTheory said:
Ohhi said:
Ok so this is a simple question how old are you and how many sexual partners have you had no need to share experiences bit if you want to you can.
So for me I am 18 years old and have had between 15-20 sexual partners I don't know why but maybe it is because I have a high libido and started having sex when I was 13. So let your fellow escapists know.
Not to be offensive, but being 18, having more then 5 sexual partners, and, the big one, not being able to know EXACTLY how many people you've slept with (15-20?), qualifies you for whore status.
and you kids today dont get that. it doesnt make you a "man" to sleep with as many things as you can. that's an asinine way of thinking, and its just down right moronic.
also, saying you have a "high libido" is like the drunk girl who keeps saying that she was taken advantage of when she was drunk. after she sipped on a single beer for the entire night. excuses, excuses. it makes you a slut. it makes you a whore. good luck with your std's buddy.
And you "grown-ups" these days still use the word "slut"? Seriously? It's wrong to have sex with someone because you want to have sex?
Welcome to the 21th century, gramps.
considering that im only 23... you kids are in so much of a hurry to grow up its horrifying. children the age of 10 are getting pregnant. hell, my girlfriend pointed me to an article today that stated "29 year old mother is now a grandmother" in which this woman's kid (who was 14... she had her at 15) is now pregnant. hey! way to go! you've ruined your life!

sex isn't supposed to be about feeling. or doing it with someone just because you want to or can. its about how you feel with that person. what you feel FOR that person. your trading bodily fluids with that person. its not something you can just do and close your eyes to. otherwise its known as fucking. and that's asinine.
Uh, you need to be more clear, because I have no idea what you are saying here. I dislike to dump on people because of their typing-skillz on the web, but right here, I have no idea what you are trying to say.
And okey, what's wrong with "fucking" then? Why can't I go and fuck someone at random, if both people feel like doing it? It's fun, it relieves stress, and it might start a relationship.
I really don't see any argument to why you have to "wait with having sex"?

so you'd like to have a relationship based on fucking? yeah, good luck with that one, buddy. have fun when you both go your separate ways when your bored of one another.

edit: the format is basic in and of itself. the initial "considering that im 23..." was to imply that i am in no way a "gramps". and then begins an entirely separate paragraph. see, "..." is used to signify that i could continue, but i will not. its like saying "but i digress". yes, i probably could of made that sentence on its own line, but i was lazy.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
RAKtheUndead said:
Even within the science faculty at university, there's an overload of women who claim not to understand computers properly. I believe I've only once met a woman for which my technological knowledge isn't something to be ashamed of.
There's a difference between these women being interested in it and being repulsed by it. I can't say I've ever met anyone who has listed technological knowledge as a turn-off, unless you require a woman who has the exact same interests as you. Which i think would be a little boring.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Mackheath said:
OT: Between 0 and 100. Guess. *awesomeface*

OT: When people use a high number of sexual partners as a bragging point, it turns me right off, like I'm sure it does with others.
I'm 18 (19 in less than two weeks /o/) and I've had three. I think that's bad, but I have a friend who is younger than me and she's in the double digits of the number of people she's slept with. Ewww, sticky.

TheGuiggleMonster

Feb 11, 2011
Jaeriko said:
TheGuiggleMonster said:
I am 14 and I've had 3. The first 2 didn't last for more than a few weeks and the third one hasn't lasted much longer so far but I hope it lasts for a few months at least. So yeah I'm basically a male prostitute.
2 weeks?

Wouldn't you have to rest?

lolololololol.....

OT: 17, none. Saying it's by choice sounds like an excuse, and it's not like I've had all that many opportunities, but I'm not the type of person who cares about that stuff.

That's not to say I don't want to do it at all, but my virginity isn't really an issue for me.
No the partners didn't last for more than a few weeks. I don't just meet girls, have sex with them once and then forget about them.

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
Gromril said:
Blackmagic1515 said:
20 and 1, my current boyfriend. But then I prefer having a steady and healthy relationship rather then just sleeping around. So yeah, 1 and proud.
How do you know if you do or don't prefer sleeping around if you never have?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not condemning your decision, quite the opposite, it's ultimately the smart one. It just seems that it would have been more accurate to say that you don't want to try sleeping around because you believe your current situation is better.
I suppose that would be a better way of putting it. But it's also more the point of having trust issues. If you want me, have to earn it. I don't give it all away to just anybody =p

ajemas

Nov 19, 2009
gerrymander61 said:
I HAVE HAD 100 SEXUAL PARTNERS STARTING FROM WHEN I HIT PUBERTY AT THE AGE OF 8 I AM SO MUCH COOLER THAN YOU LOOK AT MY EPEEN
LOOK AT IT
OH YEAH WELL I'VE HAD 1,000 SEXUAL PARTNERS STARTING FROM WHEN I HIT PUBERTY WHILE I WAS STILL IN MY MOTHER'S WOMB! I LOST MY VIRGINITY BEFORE MY DAD DID!
*Ahem*
I have had no sexual partners, and I do not intend to have any in the foreseeable future. Not for any religious reasons, mind you, I just don't want to get involved.

Benny Blanco

Jan 23, 2008
Blah blah.

You're a perv for asking & I don't rightly remember. Let's just say it's in double figures and leave it at that. Re

Sure, I remember every one of the women who I actually felt something for, but the cases of poor judgement & intoxication in my late teens and early 20s involved some shockers which I have voluntarily repressed.

I thank God that I haven't picked up any embarrassing/ incurable diseases of fathered illegitimate children with thoroughly unsuitable women like some of my friends did. Though I have had scares with both due to suspect itchiness and girls with irregular cycles.

eljawa

Nov 20, 2009
Ohhi said:
eljawa said:
i am gunna theorize that OP is a liar. 15-20? thats a lot. I mean, maybe its easy to get one night stands in your town, but

well how sexual are we talking. Is oral sex sexual, or do you literally mean vaginal intercourse...sorrym the fact you presented a range concerns me
it's not that I am trying to boast or am lying but I just go to a lot of parties probably two to three a week and lets face it the girls at my school are giant sluts.
Not to sound like a douche (which is inevitable) but...Idk the only reason i would ever make such a thread would be if I A). Wanted to boast or B). Wanted to overcompensate. or C). Was out of my element and thought itd be funny.

If you are being honest then....*high five*

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Colour-Scientist said:
RAKtheUndead said:
Even within the science faculty at university, there's an overload of women who claim not to understand computers properly. I believe I've only once met a woman for which my technological knowledge isn't something to be ashamed of.
There's a difference between these women being interested in it and being repulsed by it. I can't say I've ever met anyone who has listed technological knowledge as a turn-off, unless you require a woman who has the exact same interests as you. Which I think would be a little boring.
I'm going to have to agree with this. There are plenty of men who know the workings of an internal combustion engine to a scary degree, and you don't hear them complaining about the resultant social alienation.

This seems more like a fatalism than anything else. Unless you take an active interest in something truly unpleasant, there is no reason for any woman to avoid you.
Also, don't use comparative merits of different kernels as a conversation-opener. What fascinates you may not enthral everybody else to the same degree. If somebody is ignorant, teach them. It's a good way of bonding.