How many Steam games do you own?

Dunhart

Jan 8, 2011
I have 118 Steam games. Now ask me how many of them I've actually played for more than a few minutes.

I'd say about 60 %.

Klumpfot

Dec 30, 2009
242 games, of which I've completed around 35, and played another 50-70 to satisfaction. Like many others here, I am a bit of a bundle enthusiast! Some of the games were completed on another platform than Steam, though.

A thought for the originall post: why not add a question about the best and worst purchases we've made there? For me, the best was probably The Binding of Isaac for 2 Euro (152 hours played), and the worst was Arkham City for 40 Euro (8 hours played, and I know for a fact that for some of them, I had the game running in the background while I did other stuff).

Final7111

Aug 6, 2011
198 as of right now. Most are re-buys for PC, that I got off steam sales and humble bundles.

Okamiyasha

Jun 21, 2012
45 at the moment.

And yeah, like others have said, I'm pretty easy-going when it comes to putting money down on sales.

One thing that also adds to it is the fact I'm buying all the games I currently own on PS3 for PC, just because... well you know, graphics, price, ease of use (and the fact that I can now run them all).

But that's been since January, so hopefully it's not too bad.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
~227, there's some SourceMods mixed in there so I can't remember that exact number of actual games.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
56. And I consider myself a person in possession of remarkable willpower usually...

There is a few humble bundles padding this number...

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
I have 126 too! *HUGS*
A good protion of them are unplayable on my shit laptop, though. I need a new desktop stat.

BurningWyvern90

May 21, 2013

I keep telling myself I'm not going to get anymore until I play through the ones I have already...but that never happens.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Hm... 149 apparently. Some of them never played (Dammit, Batman Arkham City... why are you using freaking Games for Windows Live?)
Other too much. (Curse you, Teamfortress 2, which i have played for more than 2 months...)

AnthrSolidSnake

Jun 2, 2011
37, and I'd love to have more, but I have no money. I spent a lot of money on the computer to play them on, and need to save up for the future. I do have quite a few console games though, since until about 4 years ago, I was a HUGE console gamer. I mean, I HAD a PC, but I didn't exactly have a PC capable of playing all the latest games.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
255. So that puts me in 2nd place so far (yes, it is a competition)
Almost all of them have been bought at 75% off or are from bundles, so I actually haven't spent as much money as you might think.

Also It's funny/sad to think I have more unplayed games on steam than some peoples entire collections.

luke10123

Jan 9, 2010
Dunhart said:
I have 118 Steam games. Now ask me how many of them I've actually played for more than a few minutes.

I'd say about 60 %.
I'd probably say I was less than that, taking into account Mac/Linux duplicates, Episodic games, etc. Also those games that were free / insanely cheap which I just havn't gotten around to yet.

Tilted_Logic

Apr 2, 2010
188. I'll blame thank the Humble Bundle for many of these. Speaking of which, did anyone by chance get the Amanita Bundle way back when? The one with access to the Kooky film? I've been trying to find that movie for years (english dub version because I suck), and of all the weeks to be away, the Amanita bundle was the one I missed x_x

Sorry, on topic - yeah, lot of sales and bundles. I think probably 1/3 of the list is games I have no interest in at the moment simply because they were part of a pack.