How Much Caffeine Would Kill You?

Serge Drago

Jul 15, 2008
My dad used to work for a rescue squad and they got called in one night to come help some guy that thought he was going to die. He did, but when they got to his body and had it examined, they found that he had been drinking heavily and had, they assumed, emptied half a bottle of caffeine pills which caused his heart to expand and fill his entire chest cavity, making it unable to beat.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
I remember on a bad 13 hour shift at a liquor store when I was like 20, (I was supposed to be doing 2 hours to help out, and I hadn't slept, but figured I could handle 2 hours then off to bed.) I took 48 pro plus over the course of a couple of hours, and, lets just say I won't be doing it again. I had the shakes like crazy, and couldn't write up the finances at the end of the day, although I admit I got a lot done. I was all over the place for a while after too, bloody idiotic thing to do tho and I don't recommend it.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Meh, still don't regret giving up caffeine completely (minus the tiny amount in chocolate). Sure, there may never have been any serious risk of it killing me, but I've felt 10x better without it.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Mountain Dew Baja Blast? Never heard of it before =/
But 200 is lethal =0

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
The disadvantage of being a frail internet nerd? Death by Spiked Shotgun in 29.25 cans

thatstheguy

Dec 27, 2008
what's funny is that when you put 0 as your weight it says "Since you weigh nothing, you're a freak of nature and should be cleansed with fire.".