How often do you do the dirty deed to yourself?

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Sacman said:
depends on what mood I'm in sometimes 2-3 times a day... once in the morning and once-twice at night right before bed...

but one time I did it 26 times in a day just to see if I could...<.<
sore, much?

OT: sometimes, not really in the mood, so I generally go without. Usually, though, once every couple of days, maybe twice a day if I have time to kill. Actually, this figure may have risen slightly ever since I got a laptop.

Edit: wrong quote!!!

Kim: (to teenage patient) "I'm going to need you to start masturbating five times a week."
JD: "For me, that would be cutting back!"

I tip my hat to you, sir.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Usually about once a day, although not always... occasionally I've had to stop briefly for a few days as I end up ripping the skin by... eh... being over-eager for too long if you get my meaning. Damm waiting for it to heal sucks ;-)

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
This morning, twice yesterday... I think maybe about 5-21 times a week *hangs head in shame*... well I'm off to kill myself now, toodles.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
When I was in a long distance relationship? Maybe once a week. The mere thought of being with my lover was usually enough to satisfy my urges. Usually.

Now? Anywhere between once a day to once a month. It just depends on how I'm feeling. I usually "do the deed" out of sheer boredom.

Guest_Star

Jul 25, 2010
Depending on the mood, stress level, the weather, whether or not I'm in a relationship, the stars and if there's a decent AAA title released recently - it can vary from an average of once a day to once a week.

The longest time I've ever abstained was close to two weeks I think. It was in the army, and it was Hell Week and the week leading up to it.
When you're as stressed and worn out, both mentally and physically, as I was at the time, masturbation is really a low priority compared to sleep, food and cigarettes. Luckily, under those conditions you don't even get blue balled, so there's a slim comfort in that at least.
Seriously, there was a gorgeous girl in my platoon, and at one point she was stark naked, changing clothes right in front of me while I was guarding the burner in our tent - and all I could think of was "Man, I would KILL for a pizza right now!".

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
From reading, I thought you meant killing, so I'll be putting a smaller number down.

When I feel the need to, so long as the situation I am in permits it. Suddenly getting an urge during classes for example, is a situation where I must think of the least thrilling things in world, or something I can laugh at to dull that certain mood.

Calumon: Why can't I... Awww, Blindfold again? I hate this thing.

RicoGrey

Oct 27, 2009
BringBackBuck said:
RicoGrey said:
Daily, and I also have sex with my wife almost daily. Not exaggerating either.
Daily sex with the missus eh? How long have you been married for?
We have been married since march 28th 2010, officially. Yeah I understand what you are thinking, but know this we have been together since the early part of 1999, started having sex around march of that year, and started DAILY sex about 6 months later. We have not had sex literally everyday, but it has been in the high 90s percentile. The longest we went without was 4 weeks, which was after she gave birth, and well, we were supposed to wait 6 weeks, BUT...we couldn't.

We would have been married sooner, but we had trouble becoming financially stable after I was laid off. Then, we refused to get married until after our son was born, because we didn't want to feel like we were only getting married because she got pregnant. Besides, it was awesome having my son as the best man.

BringBackBuck

Apr 1, 2009
RicoGrey said:
BringBackBuck said:
RicoGrey said:
Daily, and I also have sex with my wife almost daily. Not exaggerating either.
Daily sex with the missus eh? How long have you been married for?
We have been married since march 28th 2010, officially. Yeah I understand what you are thinking, but know this we have been together since the early part of 1999, started having sex around march of that year, and started DAILY sex about 6 months later. We have not had sex literally everyday, but it has been in the high 90s percentile. The longest we went without was 4 weeks, which was after she gave birth, and well, we were supposed to wait 6 weeks, BUT...we couldn't.

We would have been married sooner, but we had trouble becoming financially stable after I was laid off. Then, we refused to get married until after our son was born, because we didn't want to feel like we were only getting married because she got pregnant. Besides, it was awesome having my son as the best man.
Holy shit. You've got a kid too? That's just not fair.

keve4433

Not totally insane....YET!!!
Dec 9, 2009
Anywhere between once a day to once a month. Really depends on when/if I'm sleeping at the time. During the school year when I'm taking my sleeping medicine not to often, during the summer quite often.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Dango said:
Sacman said:
but one time I did it 26 times in a day just to see if I could...<.<
Why do you always mention this in these threads? And also, I'm just curious, did you set the goal of 26 beforehand? Or is that just how many times you could do it?

OT: I don't, and haven't for a long time.
Well I wanted to make it to 24 originally but then I figured I's break 25 while I was at it...<.<