How original is your username and have you ever run across someone else who is using it?

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I'm sure there's someone in the world of the Internet with a name similar to mine.

However, I have a very similar name as my PSN username, so if anyone sees me say hi.

elemenetal150

Nov 25, 2008
mine is elemental (spelled wrong) from battletech and 150...not original but have not come across any other elementals (even spelled correctly)

MrDeano89

Jul 1, 2009
used mine since i was about 14, its already taken up on alot of sites but i usually get away with it

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Since mine combines the three random words of "JoJo", a nickname of mine, and "Deathunter", a cool sounding name I sometimes use in games which itself is made up of "Death" and "Hunter", to form "JoJoDeathunter", the chances of someone picking the same name anywhere are hugely remote. I use this name on all my internet stuffs!

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
James_Sunderland said:
I've yet to find my evil clone, but when I do, we will have an Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny to determine which one of us is the true James_Sunderland.

And it will be awesome.
I've already found mine, and its a Goth chick my age >.>

[sub]Talk about evil twins...[/sub]

Razavn

Jun 2, 2009
I have never encountered someone with my username ever...it has also never been taken on any site I have joined either...although it was taken for G-mail which is odd.

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
Xbox Live wouldn't let me use just Sensei, which was my name since the first Xbox. So i had to be an asshat and add the 117 at the end.

I also tried KriegMaschine, but i guess some German kid has that one on lock, so no-go.

and as for my forum name, i have yet to see anyone use SteinFaust, as it's probably crappy freetranslation.com translation of Stone-Fist, a sledgehammer i wanted to make and name.

Wudustan

Aug 28, 2008
mine's supposed to be 'Forest Stone' in saxon, but obviously its wrong cause I know like 2 or 3 words, hehe. So no I've never encountered anyone else with my nick, cause anyone else would have it spelt right

Miss_Suzumiya

Mar 31, 2010
I've currently only found ONE MORE person with it... On PB XD Though, This UN is based on an Anime so it isn't very imaginative ^^;

Though, I usually use missweasley, rupeizluv or Eliza.Gray. ... My most imaginative one would have be Clairabella Saiai though ^^; Other than that, Not very... inventive....

LogieBear

Mar 19, 2010
My full username for any online game I play is mainly 'Princess LogieBear' Princess comes from the fact im a little vain compared to my friends so I was givin that name, and LogieBear comes from my birth name.
Ive seen people using LogieBear but never Princess LogieBear =D

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
I've only come across someone with my username 3 times out of the 20 or so places I've registered, and then I'll just use D0UB1EA.