How SPECIAL are you?

Arduras

Jul 14, 2009
7 Strength - Always at the gym making sure I don't slack off too much
5 Perception - Average, not great
8 Endurance - I've taken a fair few beatings, not to mention made it through boot camp
5 Charisma - I'm a leader where I work, but I'm not a socialite
6 Intelligence - Smart enough to know I'm not a 9 :p
6 Agility - As agile as the next guy, certainly not a gymnist
3 Luck - Certainly not lucky, the amount of bugger ups that have happened due to being at the wrong place at the wrong spot is high.

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
My own

STR: 5
PER: 8
END: 9(remarkable ability to just continue on past exhaustion with great pain tolerance)
CHR: 4
INT: 8(I've IQ tested at 138)
AGL: 4(bad knees)
Luck: 3

I'm your ambush predator. I see enemies from afar, have no problem waiting for them, and know exactly the best place to set a mine. 4 Charisma because I try to use logic to convince people when ethos and pathos get you much further with most people.

SiegeJack

Jun 17, 2010
7 STR - I never work out though.
5 PER
10 END - I've got one hell of a tolerance for pain.
6 CHR - I'M THE CULT OF PER-SON-AL-ITY
6 INT - History, Biology and English are my strong suits.
4 AGL - I'm a big guy, what can I say?
6 LCK - I always have the deck stacked in my favor.

darkbshadow

Nov 9, 2006
I never really liked the Special Stat system. I like the DnD stat system better. But here's mine.

5-Strength
4-Perception
5-Endurance
5-Charisma
7-Intelligence
3-Agility
5-Luck

Oh and whoever is putting that they have 1 Agility you should know that means your paraplegic. I mean I have horrible Agility as well tripping over my own feet and all but that still only puts me at 3 agility. Also Never liked the Luck Stat since I dont believe in luck, and that you make your own luck.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
bjj hero said:
Surely everyone scoring 9s should be in the top of their field? Shouldn't 9 int make you equal to House or Doogie Howser?
there are lots of people like that, people considered to be hyper intelligent make up approximately 1-2% of the population and that's a really big number when you consider there are around 7 billion of us these days
as an English billion is 1,000,000,000 that makes roughly 10,000,000-20,000,000 people worldwide that have 'House' or whoever's super intellect you wish to cite
most people just seem to forget how-many people there really are, and or how percentages work on large numbers its just unfathomable when you try to imagine 7 billion in your head

also, the people citing Illusory superiority clearly have no appreciation for it or are suffering from the condition because it clearly states you artificially lower other people's worth in comparison to your own, so saying i'm better than you because i have lower stats and yours are unbelievable is a hook line and sinker fail, or such an enormous projection that you could, as yahtzee puts it project power-point presentations on to a wall with your mad skills.

anyway enough pseudo-psycho-babble!
( none of us are psychologists, not that I put allot of store by that profession, so why pretend! )

let's special me

S= 7
P= 8
E= 7
C= 3
I= 9
A= 4
L= 3

my back-story:
all i was born with was my mind i've worked hard cycling and amateur body-building for years to close the gap, and in some areas overcome my piers
not being a lucky person at all i have no intrinsic fame, wealth, friends, or social skills
but i do have very good mental and sensory perception and am smart enough to figure out how to level up my other stats ( it's only a matter of time )

Now i'm in the mood to role-play, dammmmn you forum!

royohz

Official punching bag!
Jul 23, 2009
I put the SPECIAL in SPECIAL SAUCE!

5 Strength
6 Perception
5 Endurance
4 Charisma
7 Intelligence
6 Agility
3 Luck

Nothing special, I suppose.

SiegeJack

Jun 17, 2010
7 STR - I never work out though.
5 PER
10 END - I've got one hell of a tolerance for pain.
6 CHR - I'M THE CULT OF PER-SON-AL-ITY
6 INT - History, Biology and English are my strong suits.
4 AGL - I'm a big guy, what can I say?
6 LCK - I always have the deck stacked in my favor.

Soods

Jan 6, 2010
7 Strength
8 Perception
2 Endurance
3 Charisma
7 Intelligence
8 Agility
5 Luck

Who needs health when you can dodge bullets?

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
6 - Strength - I've done my share of weight-lifting for fun, but I'm not ripped or anything,
3 - Perception - Visually I miss a lot because of my fear of slipping when walking. Poor hearing.
3 - Endurance - I can endure in terms of work...not in terms of physical activity as I can't run.
4 - Charisma - Once I get comfortable, people find me charismatic, until then I'm extremely shy.
3 - Intelligence - I'm an expert at my narrow hobbies and with money. Everything else I lag behind.
2 - Agility - Can't run or walk quickly on any surface due to fears and I'm clumsy.
3 - Luck - Not sure, but people around me seem to have better luck than I do.

I'd be among the worst choices for a game hero. Thankfully, there are other human traits and qualities that are not covered in SPECIAL that I'm actually proficient in...so it's all good.

Comrade_Beric

Jacobin
May 10, 2010
5 - Strength
5 - Perception
4 - Endurance
3 - Charisma
9 - Intelligence
4 - Agility
10 - Luck

EDIT: Hey, I'm even a balanced starting character.

Kitteh

Mar 31, 2010
I'm special as in "I'm sorry my son ate your shoes, he's a little bit special"

LuckyClover95

Jun 7, 2010
4 - strength
7 Perception (I didn't know what to put for this - while my minds not always there, can go into my own world, I have good hearing an eyesight so if I was looking out for something...?)
6 endurance
8 charisma
7 intelligence
4 agility
8 luck

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
7 Strength
3 Perception
3 Endurance
7 Charisma
8 Intelligence
2 Agility
3 Luck

As you can see I have very high points and very low points.