How was your evening?

NnyTheV

Aug 1, 2009
Spent the day on the town. Got 999 and Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney. Saw a friends production of RENT and It Was SpecTacular. The whole day, really.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Played Pokemon Soulsilver.

Like a boss, I caught a level 70 Ho-Oh with a lure ball. Unbelievable.

LinkasZelda

May 2, 2011
I'm gonna do the same thing ~34 people did and not read any of your answers, instead posting my own under the impression that you care. Which you do.

Conquered most of Korea, seizing their weapons and nuclear experiments. Obama insists with the sanctions, but he can sanction my big, fat, round warhead.

Innuendo fully intended.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
My day was okay.

I slept in until noon, then had a shit-ton of cinnamon buns for breakfast.
Then I goofed off on the internet until three, then did some homework until three fifteen. As you can tell, there wasn't a lot. :p
Then I had some leftover chinese food for dinner, then some ice cream, then I went on here.

Not the most productive or energetic day, but an alright day nonetheless.

upthebeach99

May 8, 2011
I cleaned the apartment, went to the beach to watch the ocean from the pier, went to the grocery store and cooked some chicken to eat on pita bread. I also watched Inglorious Bastards for the second time. All in all, a pretty eventful saturday I think. lol

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
It was cool, went into the city and saw Thor (It was AWESOME) had sexy-times with my girlfriend and now I'm freaking out about mother's day. And, playing starcraft.

Flying Pilgrim

Apr 24, 2009
Wallowed a bit in my fortress of self-pity, loneliness, and isolation. You know, be depressed, be tired; only the usual stuff. Self-pity seems like a disease recently, it must be the mosquitoes.

EGtodd09

Oct 20, 2010
It is now 6:40pm Sunday in NZ and I spent most of my day playing Black Ops on the PC and being frustrated by my shitty processor, also played some portal 1 and did all the advanced maps except the last one which I had to use a tutorial to get through, spend a hour or so on the Escapist and had a pie for lunch and nachos for dinner. Pretty sweet day actually.

Choppaduel

Mar 20, 2009
Watching idiots blather on the forums; why do I do this to myself?

Should have gone to see Thor.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Went to a party, sat around being bored for a few hours and went home, nothing special...

Choppaduel

Mar 20, 2009
Sacman said:
Went to a party, sat around being bored for a few hours and went home, nothing special...
Is it worse to be bored, and I presume lonely at a party, or to be bored/lonely at home. I'm not trying to imply anything, I just want to know your thoughts on this.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Choppaduel said:
Sacman said:
Is it worse to be bored, and I presume lonely at a party, or to be bored/lonely at home. I'm not trying to imply anything, I just want to know your thoughts on this.
Much worse to be bored and lonely at a party... it just makes me feel out of place and even more secluded then if I were to go out of my way to avoid them by staying home or doing activities on my own... besides at least I get to listen to good music at home... not crappy party songs...<.<

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Irritated. Got Round Table for me and my brothers and that pizza was overpriced and I got charged almost $5 in an automatic gratuity(first time I've ever heard of that). The place was dirty and very unprofessional. Bums me out a little. I used to go there a lot with my dad when my bothers and I were little and its changed and not for the better. Seems like a nothing thing, but it was actually the first time I felt the need to complain at a restaurant.

Other than that, not too bad, got my updated exercise routine squared to start Monday and I'm pumped. Mother's Day sorted out. Getting ready to play more Stalker and organize my books again.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Gaiseric said:
Irritated. Got Round Table for me and my brothers and that pizza was overpriced and I got charged almost $5 in an automatic gratuity(first time I've ever heard of that). The place was dirty and very unprofessional. Bums me out a little. I used to go there a lot with my dad when my bothers and I were little and its changed and not for the better. Seems like a nothing thing, but it was actually the first time I felt the need to complain at a restaurant.
lol I remember one time I went to the Round Table lunch buffet with my friend Robert, we had an eating contest the entire time and after like 30 minutes and about 30 slices each the manager kicked us out...<.<

Scorpianhead

Mar 13, 2010
I wacthed the godfather for the first time it was frezing cold but my mountion of blankets fixed that.All in all i had great knight.