How Well Do You Know Elder Scrolls?

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
How Well Do You Know Elder Scrolls?

Magic, dungeons and monsters abound in this The Elder Scrolls quiz!

Calling all adventurers! In honor of the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, we put together a quiz that takes a look back at the entire epic fantasy RPG series. From the early days of Arena to the Shivering Isles of Oblivion, many questions await curious quest-seekers. Are you a brave enough hero to answer them all?

(Take the quiz! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/176])

You'll have as long as you like to take the quiz, and can retake it until you get 100%. Just remember your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboard.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Eight out of ten correct. Clearly I need to go an play the older games to refresh my memory.

cthulhumythos

Aug 28, 2009
8/10.

i kinda breezed through. the only ones that tripped me up was the year arena was released and who taught mysticism in oblivion.

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
One question is about how many classe there are in TES III: Oblivion (huh?) and in TES IV: Morrowind (ahaha)

Seems The Escapist isn't very knowledgable about TES.

tsk, tsk.

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
Excuse me, but none of the answers for Arena's release date are correct. I still somehow managed to get it right though.

Myrph

Proud owner of a Jamtroller
Oct 27, 2009
Wuggy said:
Excuse me, but none of the answers for Arena's release date are correct. I still somehow managed to get it right though.
Yeah, I've not yet figured out how 1993 is the same as March 1994...

Llil

Jul 24, 2008
Got it on my second try.

I think the Arena release year question isn't right. That is, none of the options is the correct year. I could be wrong though.

Cenequus

Jan 31, 2011
The first 2 questions are irrationally hard. I doubt most people answered those without googling them.Not jealous or anything since i scored 8/10 just found them kind of weird. Still I love the "champion" badge.

Mar 30, 2010
Blimey, my Oblivion knowledge is a bit rusty. And I thought we'd all agreed that Redguard never happened? Seriously there's a question about Redguard and none from Daggerfall? Oh dear...

Spudgun Man

Oct 29, 2008
9/10 booya.

Couldn't remember for the life of me the standard classes in Morrowind, probably cause i always went with a warrior Nord, actually thats what I always try first...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
3/10 which make me an NPC. That certainly fit me for sure since I know little of the game series.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
7/10 A good go for someone who hasn't played Arena or Daggerfall, has barely played Morrowind and only played about 30 hours in Oblivion.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Myrph said:
Wuggy said:
Yeah, I've not yet figured out how 1993 is the same as March 1994...
Glad I wasn't the only one who saw that. It's easier nitpicking in a pack. ^_^

10/10 myself. I am so ready for Skyrim. =D Wish my copy was here already... Only a few more days!

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
cthulhumythos said:
8/10.

i kinda breezed through. the only ones that tripped me up was the year arena was released and who taught mysticism in oblivion.
Same here. Still, pretty good score, considering that I've never really gone out of my way to learn the lore. It's just what I've picked up while playing.