How "with it" are you?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I use Facebook to keep in touch with my family but as I pointed out a couple of days ago on said facebook, the last three or four times I updated my friend list, it was taking people off of it. I think at this point I have 30 friends on there...

As for the other stuff, I still use wires and can't connect my Zune to my computer without using a wire or, charging dock. The last 5 games I got were for older gen consoles (Final Fantasy Chronicles, Chrono Cross, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for the PSX: Shadow of the Colossus and, Okami for the PS2)

The last few books I got were physical, I haven't got an e-Reader or the desire to own one. As I said above, I have a Zune (pre-HD) with no tablet or, i-device of any kind. The highest tech stuff I have with me would be the 3DS. I really don't care to keep up with the latest tech. So I guess I should conclude with a quick 'Ooonga Boonga Boonga'.

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
I have Facebook, but I don't get the whole craze with Twitter. Plus I don't really do much, so not much to say on it. Because I'm insanely fun like that.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
J03bot said:
smearyllama said:
I have a facebook page that I use more than I'd like to admit (It's just SO HANDY!), and I have a phone that I don't use a whole lot. Though I do have a fancy bag that charges my devices (phone, iPod, handheld games) so I think I'm fairly with it. I am not, however, getting things for the sake of getting them. The bag is actually far more convenient than carrying around a ton of chargers with me.
Wait, what? What mysterious sorcery is this, and where can I get one?

Aside from the lack of this awesome sounding device, I'm generally technologically adept. Also, I make great use of facebook. I have enough friends physically distant enough from me to render it useful for keeping in touch.

That seems to fulfil the definition of 'with it', so I guess I am
It's called a Powerbag. I got one to go with my new laptop, after seeing the bag in GameInformer's holiday gift guide. They're a bit pricy (the messenger I got was $140, and it was one of the more basic models), but they're super handy. While they don't charge laptops, they can handle everything else. Also, you do need a USB adapter for a lot of things (I already had one for my PSP, but I still need one for my 3DS), and the basic battery (you can get larger replacement ones) will charge your average smartphone twice. I don't have one, but it seems to be able to keep my iPod touch topped up fairly well. Also, it has an AC adapter, so you can just plug the bag into the wall and use it as a charging hub.
Link [http://www.mypowerbag.com/]

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
I have Facebook, Twitter and a smart phone; that's as "with it" as I get. I don't own MP3 players or other gadget stuff and only use the internet to search for news and forums.