How would YOU end the world?

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Send everyone to heaven before detonating the earth with several billion tons of explosives, then chucking the remains into the sun.

Poponen

Nov 10, 2010
1. Disguise yourself as a superhero
2. Go fuck shit up.

Slightly offtopic: Considering the concept of God, aren't you killing a part of yourself when you kill something?

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010
Dectomax said:
I'd spin the planet around faster, so that the gravitational pull, crushes everyone.
You're joking right? You do know that's not how gravity works at all don't you?

OT

I would trigger the binary system in Wolf-Rayet 104 to go supernova. Hello gamma ray burst and buy buy everything on the planet

Dectomax

Jun 17, 2010
x EvilErmine x said:
Dectomax said:
I'd spin the planet around faster, so that the gravitational pull, crushes everyone.
You're joking right? You do know that's not how gravity works at all don't you?
I am god? Why do I care about the laws of physics?

Rinji

Feb 9, 2011
I'd just transform it to chocolate and eat it, that way, no one gets hurt and I get my chocolate!

Or if I wanna have a good laugh I'd just take the cutest kitten ever and give it awesome superpowers, so that the people will have to fear that, what they find most cute.

etherlance

Apr 1, 2009
If anyone has watched Babylon 5 then you have seen the Shadows planet killer.............I'd use something like that.

RetroViruses

Aug 7, 2008
http://www.cracked.com/video_18213_which-apocalypse-would-be-most-fun.html
Everything Micheal Swaim says.
Because it would be awesome.

(If you can't watch it, warn the world, then Asteroids to kill everything a week later: we live life to the fullest, or die trying)

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I'd ride across the sky on clouds with three other beings on firey horses, and have the world internally combust behind us while Iron Maiden or some other appropriate metal music is blasted out from nowhere in particular

Danish rage

Sep 26, 2010
I would stage a fullout biblical war/apocalypse. Angels vs demons and all that shit.

In 3D, so go jump in a lake Avartar.

jaoblia

Jul 21, 2009
Picture This

one day your walking down the street you notice that it starts raining you don't mind untill you REALIZE ITS ACID.

OR

Skys turn read, Thunder, Raining Blood Starts Paying, some jackass floats in from the south side of the sky and shoots fire everywhere from his hands.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
bulldogftw said:
that's a nice earth you have there ssssssssssssss
I'm sorry, but this is the only thing we need. This made me laugh outloud bulldog, and I thank you for it.

Canatrix

Feb 10, 2011
I'd rewrite the fourth Twilight book. Edward AND Jacob would die. Twilight fangirls would finally unite and destroy the world, seeking revenge and killing all in their path. Meanwhile I would be up in the air. On a blimp. Laughing at the discord.

This could just be the daydream I had once. I'm not quite sure.

NewYork_Comedian

Nov 28, 2009
I think this little video settles the dispute quite nicely.

The3Apocalypses said:
Everything Micheal Swaim says.
Because it would be awesome.

(If you can't watch it, warn the world, then Asteroids to kill everything a week later: we live life to the fullest, or die trying)
Ah fuck i got ninjad! :p