How would YOU end the world?

Hunde Des Krieg

Sep 30, 2008
Send it into Sol. THAT'S the only way to be sure. If you nuked it, even if you saturation bombed every square inch of the surface, then life would persist on the sea bottom and deep underground and eventually evolve out again. And spinning the globe faster suddenly would not increase gravity. It might possibly make everything on the surface fly off into space, but probably not. Most of the stuff described here would only be good at eradicating humans or terrestrial organsims.

kjh242

Jan 7, 2010
This:
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=282
or something along those lines

GongTheHawkEye

Feb 10, 2011
1.I'd probably eat the planet
2.Start some chaos
3.Take the form of a demonic swordsman and unleash hell
4.Something epic, like imploding the planet
5.Eliminate all females And watch earth slowly die
6.Pull a Code Lyoko and stop all gravitational forces, and watch as everyone floats like specs of dust into space.
one of the above options would suit me, then I'd reset it and see if we could get it right this time, and if not, try AGAIN, if humanity fails a 3rd time, that's it, start from scratch.

galatt

Dec 20, 2008
Either convert everyone into cybermen or have a a black hole pass through our solar system. Even if it didn't pull the earth in, it would get flung off in space.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Asteroid.

Then we can spend all of our time boning each other cos, fuck man, no ones gonna survive that shit. Then we can leave records of it for the next civilization and call it the "Asspocalypse"