Hulk Hogan Flashes His Junk in Def Jam Rapstar Ad

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Corpse XxX said:
What ya'll moaning about??

Its not like you actually saw anything at all in this video.. So many uptight people here its scary.. Guess most of you are americans, where all titts and genitalia are always censored, but having no problem showing extreme violence where people get all sorts of different body parts severed in grotesk ways..

Its weird to me..
I'm from the U.S. and completely agree with you. It was just a black box.

Marsell

Nov 20, 2008
hhahaHAHAAHAHHAHAA
I fukkin LOLed.
not really interested in a game about rapsters tho.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
warboss5 said:
Go find the video of Hogan rubbing suntan oil on his daughter's ass, THEN tell me she's still hot.
=/ you know what, I'd rather not. That would be...almost more creepy? 0_O

Dan E

Jun 16, 2010
LoL thats about all I can say. It does disturb me on many levels but its still hilarious.

GestaltEsper

Oct 11, 2009
Honestly it wasn't so bad but I have one...well I have plenty of questions but I have one pertinent one: The hell did that accomplish? Seriously. Disregarding that fact that you have a guy playing the game badly (because seeing people fail at using your product makes me wanna get it) was that supposed to sway my opinion? Was I supposed to go, "Oh, I'm sold now. Day one purchase right here?"

twm1709

Nov 19, 2009
didn't he use to rip off his shirt all the time a while back? this is, like, the next logical step. Surpised he didn't do it sooner

GestaltEsper

Oct 11, 2009
Honestly it wasn't so bad but I have one...well I have plenty of questions but I have one pertinent one: The hell did that accomplish? Seriously. Disregarding that fact that you have a guy playing the game badly (because seeing people fail at using your product makes me wanna get it) was that supposed to sway my opinion? Was I supposed to go, "Oh, I'm sold now. Day one purchase right here?"

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
Why did I have to see that? Why did I click this news with the title it had? Why are my eyes liquefied in a pool at my feet? Why...

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Ha ha ha, judging by the responses this is getting, I'm really glad I didn't actually play that video. I rather suspect watching people flail about in horror and disbelief is more entertaining anyways, heh!

GestaltEsper

Oct 11, 2009
Gildan Bladeborn said:
Ha ha ha, judging by the responses this is getting, I'm really glad I didn't actually play that video. I rather suspect watching people flail about in horror and disbelief is more entertaining anyways, heh!
It's not that bad actually. Personally I think watching Hogan try to rap is worse. It's just...pointless.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
I didn't think Andy Chalk was serious when he said he was flashing his junk.

I won't be making that mistake a second time.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
Ad worked on me. Now I want that game. I hope he's a playable character.

goldenheart323

Oct 9, 2009
I don't know about the rest of you, but in my little world, what actually happened was that was all a publicity stunt. Hogan didn't expose anything, but the black bar makes us THINK he did. Brooke wasn't horrified nearly enough for him to actually have done that.

That's my theory, & I'm sticking to it.