Hulk Hogan Flashes His Junk in Def Jam Rapstar Ad

BioTox

Nov 19, 2009
I saw Hulk Hogan in an airport one time... I hope I don't run into him again after this. I will have to yell, "Hulk, make sure you keep it in your pants while you here, BROTHER!" LoL That ad is creepy.

DeepComet5581

Mar 30, 2010
Mr. Omega said:
-sighs- seriously? (that's all I have to say)

ps: I accidently reported this. What can I do? can I ignore this?
I reported it on purpose.

OT: Someone kill me, please.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
The Diabolical Biz said:
No seriously. Seriously. What. What did I just see. What....

The one word I have to describe this. WHAT?!?!
Even your avatar regrets you watching the video.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Creepy sums it up pretty nicely. How the hell did that even go, did he just flash his old man junk and the director was just like "y'know what, leave that in.".

Cre hee heepy indeed.

ReverendJ

Mar 18, 2009
I'm glad to see that as opposed to pop culture going back to things from my childhood to ruin and defile, some of those things are still walking around and doing it to themselves.

ThreeKneeNick

Aug 4, 2009
Like the rest of the video isn't bad at all. Who would watch this stuff if it weren't for the flashing? Seriously. Now i'm off to google an uncensored version if such a thing exists, because ive always wondered what these fake wrestlers are compensating for.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Going by Brooke's reaction that wasn't the first time she has seen him do that.

On a side not, she's hot and a declared nudist...

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Af first I was like: "What are you, guys, talking about? I haven't seen anything." Seriously. I had to watch it a second time.

But then I was like: "Oh. Oh no. Why did I have to re-watch it?".

If this is what you think of your target audience, Def Jam developers, that's pretty weak.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
That is just terrible. Both as a thing to watch and as a method of promoting the game. Granted I never knew the game existed untill now, but I am never going to buy that game.