Hyrule Warriors is Coming to Switch...and it has really annoyed me!

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
I can definitely understand your frustration, but the game came out in 2014, on a system that was a colossal failure (and I say that as someone who really liked the Wii U). I'd rather they do remasters of all the good Wii U games on the new system with a larger install base than let them die in obscurity with the Wii U.

I was more pissed off about the 3DS version because no matter what DLC I would have bought, I would still be missing content that was locked to the tiny 240p screen of the 3DS. So I just skipped out on those DLC packs.

I'm genuinely looking forward to it on the Switch though because I get everything the 3DS game had, with the portability and ability to play on my TV. And if Fire Emblem Warriors is an indicator it will probably be getting a 60 FPS mode as well (which to me would be the biggest selling point).

But like I said I understand why you are frustrated and can't blame you for not wanting to buy it, that was how I felt after the 3DS version was announced.

For me it's been long enough since the original release and since I've last played the game that I don't mind double dipping and starting again from scratch. It'll be easier to take the game over to other people's houses and play co-op with them now as well.

Mad World

Legacy
Sep 18, 2009
Country
Canada
RaikuFA said:
Mad World said:
Hate when developers/publishers do this crap. It's downright disrespectful toward people who purchased it on Wii U. Exclusive content on specific consoles should NEVER be a thing.
But who owned a Wii U? It was Nintendo's worst console excluding the Virtual Boy.
Haha. Not many, I'm sure. Still, poor OP is one.