I am essentially impossible to buy gifts for

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
Whetstone, leather and other accessories for that straight razor you mentioned? Try to think of more books, books are always great. A cushy chair/sofa for gaming in? The sofa would probably overtake 200 dollars, but should probably be considered a gift 'for the house'. some manner of decor? I suggest fancy silverware, a sword or a shield emblazoned with a crest.

Spacewolf

May 21, 2008
LordSphinx said:
an erotic day just for the two of you in a hotel with some new accessories
damn my imagination

You could try a new book or something, but it sounds like she might want to give you an experience rather than a thing so go for skydiveing or some sort of activity you would enjoy

Oatmeel

Jul 27, 2009
Nelson Mandela Brand Car Air Freshener.
http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/nelson_mandela_air_freshener.jpg

That's what I'm asking for.

unicron44

Oct 12, 2010
If you want brownie points say all you want is her.

I run in the same problem too. Yesterday at Thanksgiving meal everyone is talking and out of nowhere my grandma puts me right on the spot and asks me what I want. I said I didn't know. Well everyone in my family treats me like I'm a small child and my grandma speaks in this really pretenious voice like she's talking to a little kid, "What do you mean you don't know what you want?" It gets really annoying. I just say get me gift cards or something if I really want something later I'll have the ability to buy it or clothes.

People in my family don't understand I don't care about opening gifts on Christmas I just want to hang out with family members I never see. The people who give me crap about not knowing what I want I see all the time.

fullbleed

Apr 30, 2008
Some smart clothes? I mean decent stuff, not crap with Mario or Escapist logos on them.

I suppose you could ask for music, I mean I don't because no one knows the kind of obscure electronica I listen to and I just get it on iTunes.

DVDs, there you go! YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH DVDS! And there's been tons of great stuff this year, Inception, Toy Story, 4 Lions, Kick Ass. Or ask for a TV series on DVD like Battlestar Galactica or House. Never seen them? Ask for them and get into them!

Otherwise you could try ask for I dunno, a camera? Ipod speakers? Geeky stuff from Forbidden Planet?

gl1koz3

May 24, 2010
Money. It's the ultimate solution of value.

At least something's good about it. Though, it isn't as personal... rather very distanced.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
If you like fantasy novels let me suggest The Black Company series of novels. Glen Cook writes his fantasy novels like war fiction, focusing on the common soldiers rather than the over the top heroes usually highlighted in novels like this.

Mikester1290

Jun 29, 2010
Music cd's plus she got you a blu ray player. What a lovely lady.

Sounds like 200 bucks of Amazon vouchers would go down nice to me, they of course sell books on there too.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
XKCD MERCH!

Also, music and books are good. Do you have any authors you are particularly fond of?

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
w1ndscar said:
Don't knock sex gifts. If you want somethin' special in that department for X-mas, there's always this sorta thing [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_swing] (you'll never go back, trust me).

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Prostitutes?

But seriously... a silver fork, a silver plate and a tankard made of... pewter.
Having your own food-ware is nice, having nearly-indestructible food-ware is even better.

medicvalues

May 11, 2010
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000PCOB6C
it aslo comes in white i want one

here is the site that makes them
http://www.nothing.net/ look close at the shirt and youll see it