I Can Haz Nu Buk Plz?

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
fish food carl said:
xitel said:
This pains me. Soon 4chan will be a publicly traded company. And that will truly be the end of days.
Oh god... you just put that image in my head, and for that, I hate you. Why would you do that to me? WHY?
Many reasons, my friend. Can you imagine moot running a multi-national corporation next?

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
What's the big deal?

It's just some stupid book with cat pictures and dumb captions.

If some idiot wants to buy a book which is more suited for a 5 year old girl, then more fool them.

The next evolution of this Meme will be photos of Nerds & Geeks 'ironically' dressed in summer dresses, having an imaginary tea party with theur dolls in their Wendy House, with captions like "PAZ THE TEA BAG MRS. GOLLYKINS!" & "MOAR CAKE MR. SNUGGLEBEAR?".

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Jamash said:
The next evolution of this Meme will be photos of Nerds & Geeks 'ironically' dressed in summer dresses, having an imaginary tea party with theur dolls in their Wendy House, with captions like "PAZ THE TEA BAG MRS. GOLLYKINS!" & "MOAR CAKE MR. SNUGGLEBEAR?".
You're going to give them ideas.

OverlordSteve said:
Sentry, goin' up!
No use, they all picked Spies.

Limos

Jun 15, 2008
i luvs LOLspeak!!!!1one

it's teh furst language uf teh interwebs! specially wen it envolves teh kitties.

I feel dirty for posting in LOLspeak. But I do love it so. I have shamed myself and must regain honor.

*seppuku*

mshcherbatskaya

Feb 1, 2008
Limos said:
i luvs LOLspeak!!!!1one

it's teh furst language uf teh interwebs! specially wen it envolves teh kitties.

I feel dirty for posting in LOLspeak. But I do love it so. I have shamed myself and must regain honor.

*seppuku*
LOLiterature:

The LOLsong of J. Alfred Prufrock

I can haz universe?
I can haz peech?
Im in ur white flanel trowserz
walkin on ur beach
Teh mermades singing - I hears dem
I do not think they say "OH HAI!" to me

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
mshcherbatskaya said:
Limos said:
i luvs LOLspeak!!!!1one

*seppuku*
LOLiterature:

I can haz universe?
I can haz peech?
walkin on ur beach
That absolutely and without question made my day.

mshcherbatskaya

Feb 1, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
mshcherbatskaya said:
Limos said:
i luvs LOLspeak!!!!1one

*seppuku*
LOLiterature:

I can haz universe?
I can haz peech?
walkin on ur beach
That absolutely and without question made my day.
Actually, any good Eliot parody [http://www.rattle.com/rattle27/richardsj.htm] makes my day.

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
PedroSteckecilo said:
Nooooooooooooooo!

The Memes are escaping the Internet! There's a leak somewhere, we need to plug it before 4chan finds it and escapes to wreak havoc.
When there is no bandwidth in hell....

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
hmmm this is possibly one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, i will have to check my sources on this but i'm pretty sure it is

kapzer

Nov 26, 2008
Wouldn't that just become the best, and most disturbing pr0n site ever made?

WolfMage

May 19, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
Nooooooooooooooo!

The Memes are escaping the Internet! There's a leak somewhere, we need to plug it before 4chan finds it and escapes to wreak havoc.
Is anyone else reminded of the scene in the second Matrix movie, where Agent Smith goes through the phone and into reality?
...Any? No? Just me, I guess.

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
ElArabDeMagnifico said:
The world ending on 25/12/12 is becoming more and more likely...

PS: If the date is wrong, then please tell me. I'm not too sure.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Can't we just look at the site for the amusing cat pictures? The memes need to stay in the internet or soon the world will turn into just another domain of the internets.

Ps. Is it just me or has the Escapist just started to publish news not about games?

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
If that book ends up anywhere near my tree, I will b on teh gift guy's corpse, practizing my golf swing uzing they hed.

Is that right? I'm sorry I don't speak LOL.