I Can Haz Nu Buk Plz?

Arcticflame

Nov 7, 2006
I love it.

I know most of you are kidding, but to be honest, there have always been stupid books with stupid pictures in them given as gifts, and this is actually a step up from that humour (believe it or not).

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Say what you want, I think they're hilarious.
My brother is a /b/tard and he can find some funny stuff amidst the piles of Hentai and dead baby jokes.

You people are treating this waaay too seriously.

(Must...resist...urge to...post...LOLcat...)

Sep 8, 2008
no. nononononononono.

i would say "please send a link to that thread when/if you finally make it" but... i think the internet has to die now. just as a temporary measure of course, dont worry, i think ill be able to fix this when i turn 22. unfortunately it involves destroying the world, but its what has to happen. we just have to hold out til 2012.

Uncompetative

Jul 2, 2008
Considering that Book Publishers are complaining about the decline in literacy amongst the young Net-generation, I think it is entirely fair and reasonable of them to broaden their market and experiment with books for cats.

Healey

Apr 14, 2008
Actually considered buying this book; saw it in a bookstore and idly flicked through. Figured it'd be a good "Cute" book for people passing by the Coffee table to also flick through and say "DAWWWWWW".
However, I noticed the price. $40 for a book of cats? No, Angus & Robertson. I will not buy your stupid LOLcat book. Unless it was at least half price.

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
Why buy something for 40$ which I can just google image for free. I don't understand.

And guys, calm down, we don't really have to worry about the 4th Reich of 4chan until a book of Mudkipz come out.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
WolfMage said:
PedroSteckecilo said:
Nooooooooooooooo!

The Memes are escaping the Internet! There's a leak somewhere, we need to plug it before 4chan finds it and escapes to wreak havoc.
Is anyone else reminded of the scene in the second Matrix movie, where Agent Smith goes through the phone and into reality?
...Any? No? Just me, I guess.
No, no, no..you have something going there.

theklng

May 1, 2008
xitel said:
This pains me. Soon 4chan will be a publicly traded company. And that will truly be the end of days.
but you still have awesome as your avatar. you should know that it, too, was born in the fourth channel. irony has caught up with you.

seriously though, i don't see anything wrong with having 4chan. i reckon a great deal of internet culture would be lost if they went away. but my point here is that you can remove the places where people want to go, but they'll just find new ones. resistance is, indeed, futile.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
am I the only person on teh internetz that only found lolcats funny during its first week tenure as a meme?, it was the new kid that had a Proflex mountain bike, and boy did it make him popular!, but after a week in the playground his tyres deflated and he couldn't quite get the magic of our honeymoon periodback , no matter how many puncture repair kits he used on his tyres it just wasn't the same.

That and seeing the old command and conquer "i'm in ur base, killing ur dudez" done a fucking million times over started to grate.

Aiden Rebirth

Nov 19, 2008
wow. I love it when meme's go public like rick rolling, and souljaboying, knowing the general public get it is hilarious!