I cannot believe this mother and her daughter

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
As long as the mother isnt a lesbian...(to those who cant read sarcasm online, this is sarcasm)

Stuberfinn88

Nov 13, 2009
I've heard and seen a lot of crazy things.

but....this....is.. just aweful, She is under the delusion that a procedure for the much older generations onto her own kid, as a preventative measure, and shes getting this stuff online?!?!!? She probably hasnt even consulted a proper physician on what irreversible effects that what she is doing will have on her kid, not only that, the type of personality that she is molding her kid to be while subjecting her to these things, will even stunt her emotionally, mentally, and not even to mention physically.

it might be every parents dream to give the best for their kids and to succeed where they themselves have failed, but there is a boundary that everyone shouldn't cross, and she leaped over it with a trampoline, then rocket propelled shoes, then a stealth bomb jet, then a holy shit sized meteor...

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
VaudevillianVeteran said:
This can't be great for the poor girl's attitude towards herself and towards beauty...I'm going to hope Child Services step in, botox is friggin' poison after all.
"They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much."(sic)
When I read that I wanted to punch this mother.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
Ahh, another crazy ***** living vicariously though her child, doesn't it just make you want to cut her head off and put it on a pike as a warning to other people who want to do this to their child? This woman should have her child taken away from her because this child is going to have far reaching psychological problems when she get older.

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
What a stupid fucking woman. That girl's going to be ugly as sin by the time she's twenty-five, if she keeps doing that to her face. And waxing doesn't keep you from growing hair in the future you dumbass. And breast implants at eight years old ... this is just not right. I feel sorry for that little girl.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
It's these kinda stories that make me sincerely believe there should be some sort of exam or permit to be a parent...

Edit: whaaaaaaa? Breast implants for an 8yr old? Oh cmon! In what world can you possible think of this as a good thing?

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
In a few years, she's going to have the worst breakdown ever if this is all the girl thinks she has going for her. I do not even her teen years at all. Or adult years either. Or hell...her mid-life crisis is going to be freaking nasty at this rate.

Also, mom epic fail. I ask that she has no more children and gets out of the gene pool quickly. And away from the child. Like we need anymore kids like this.

EDIT: Seeing as the mom sounds like a gold-digger...This sounds like the girl is just a stand in for the mom's missing chihuahua.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
What! Surely this isn't legal. That poor kid is gonna have so many problems when she hits the teen years, if she doesn't already that is.

robodukky

Jul 7, 2010
In my opinion, from what I've seen from celebrities and the like, is that botox ironically makes them look worse. I mean, if it has that effect on adults then a child injected with the stuff would just be cruel.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Anyone else notice this?

Ms Campbell, 34
Britney's father, a research scientist who died four years ago aged 83

What the fuck =|
This whole article is a huge what-the-fuckery, but should it be stopped?

I say no.
Why? Because the parent has the power to do whatever she wants with her child, and her child seems to enjoy it.
Yes, she's been fed all this shit for years, and she's probably really fucked up, but to "fix" her, would take YEARS for a psychologist to deal with, and then there is the problem of all that botox.

But she does represent a big problem with what "beauty" seems to equate to these days. I work with a girl that has more makeup on than a cosmetics store, wears high-heals that she even admits hurt alot, and wears clothes that are very uncomfortable "I just need to lose a few extra pounds, and they'll fit just perfect!"
I really hope the days of "beauty is only skin deep" don't die =/

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
I just died a bit more inside. The poor child's gonna be ravaged after her tweens, and since when did people ever even CONSIDER thinking about breast augmentations for 8 year olds?

The human body can be such a wonderful thing if you let it run it's natural course. Britney's going to look like a side show freak. And her mother thinks more women should do this to their kids *throws up a bit in my mouth*.

lighto

Aug 14, 2008
Let's just take all the warning labels off of things and let problems like this take care of themselves |:

Mar 9, 2010
FreelanceButler said:
Why can't the Escapist community find happier news? Like Japan having next to no looting. Nice stuff.
Yeah, this is sad and terrible and whatever else you want to call it, but it's nothing totally different from anything we've seen before. I assumed we all just knew stuff like this went on every now and again.
Tsunami? As long as they don't steal from each other it's cool. Had to get that little bit in and I agree with this guy and the others who said something along these lines. It's not exactly something we didn't already know about, there are weird ass parents who try to live their child's life for them and then there are the weirder ones who go this far for it. She clearly has no medical experience and isn't a very good beautician if she thinks that botox and breast implants on an eight year old will make her pretty in later life. Other than that, there isn't much to say.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
AlmostLikeLife said:
I wish they would make "being an idiot" a federal offense so crap like this wouldn't happen.
But, there is such a thing as child abuse, which, in a semi sane court room, would easily cover this.

Seriously, she needs to be tried at the Hague.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
"They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much."(sic)
When I read that I wanted to punch this mother.
That poor girl...
She's going to be messed up mentally and physically when she's older. I just honestly hope someone steps in before it's too late.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
...What the hell is wrong with some parents?

This woman disgusts me and child services should step in here.