I cannot believe this mother and her daughter

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
FreelanceButler said:
Why can't the Escapist community find happier news? Like Japan having next to no looting. Nice stuff.
Yeah, this is sad and terrible and whatever else you want to call it, but it's nothing totally different from anything we've seen before. I assumed we all just knew stuff like this went on every now and again.
Happier news eh?

Your [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.270659-Japan-disaster-no-looting-Do-we-in-the-west-need-to-re-evaluate-our-opinions-of-Japanese-society#10405255] Sunshine [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.270595-Vending-machines-are-now-free-in-Japan#10401796] and [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/108566-Japanese-Superheroes-Encourage-Kids-to-Keep-Smiling] rainbows [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/108552-New-Shockwave-Engine-Design-Solves-Energy-Crisis] await [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/108705-YouTube-Singer-Performs-Incredible-One-Man-Disney-Movie]

OT: Botox is poison, it's paralyzing your face, don't do it.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
fenrizz said:
This is obviously a case for child protective services.

I cannot imagine such a thing being even remotely legal.

This is disgusting.
This. Take the child away, right now.
Maybe this could be a new job for Anon? Have as many people call the police and report her as possible, and eventually they're likely to do something about it.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Why isn't that family being spammed by social workers and police as we speak??
That is utterly repulsive... if she wants her daughter to be a star... Scratch that, if her daughter wants to be a star, why not send her to acting classes or music lessons?

God almighty.. projecting much? That woman is insane.

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
Britney's father, a research scientist who died four years ago aged 83
which beautician Ms Campbell, 34
So her mom is also one of those ladies that marries an elderly man just to get his money when he dies...

All of my thoughts on the child abuse end of it have already been said. It's disgusting.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
if anything she'll be ripped on for being a botox-injected-big-titted-school-girl at the young age of 12 going into High School. Jeez, for once I wish parents would take a step back and force THEIR dreams and expectations onto their children, I deal with it enough at home with my old man.

EDIT: "Britney's father, a research scientist who died four years ago aged 83, regarded the beauty treatments as normal."

WHAT.

Uberpig

Nov 20, 2009
Anyone reminded of that South Park episode Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society? Even then, this is stupider than what Wendy did in that.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Yeah cause the first thing people look for in famous people is giant hooters on a pre-teen girl and a face that can't show any hint of emotion.

That little thing called talent? Nah, fuck that! The key to being a famous singer or actress is looks, not her voice or acting ability.

DSD12

Feb 12, 2011
She is putting botox into the face of a 8 year old girl?
what the hell????

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
I feel sorry for the girl, as the mums brainwashed her into thinking it's okay with her own problems; "I check every night for wrinkles and want more injections if there are", that's a horrible thing to read coming from an 8 year old. You're fucking 8, 8 year olds dont get wrinkles!

sheesh, some parents, get the mum some therapy, she's obviously got lingering issues about not being able to be a model when she was younger. Even with all those issues, surely it's much cheaper to just taking singing lessons or instrument tuition or something? Botox isn't cheap as far as I'm aware, and neither and breast implants.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
ReservoirAngel said:
Yeah cause the first thing people look for in famous people is giant hooters on a pre-teen girl and a face that can't show any hint of emotion.

That little thing called talent? Nah, fuck that! The key to being a famous singer or actress is looks, not her voice or acting ability.
I wish I could agree with you.
One look at a celebrity magazine and I'm seeing NOOOOO talent there...

Lotsa tits. No talent.

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
I refer you to "Little Miss Sunshine". Seriously, why the hell do those beauty pageants still happen, America? It's just disturbing, stop it.

Venereus

May 9, 2010
Crazy said:
"I know one day she will be a model, actress or singer, and having these treatments now will ensure she stays looking younger and baby-faced for longer."
I know one day she'll display a full blown mental disorder, and then she'll need a very different kind of treatment.

shig

Mar 23, 2011
she probably won't even look good, this girl will look like some ridiculous uncanny valley irl barbie doll

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Rotting Corpse said:
This woman needs to be arrested, fast. There has to be something criminal about what she's doing.
If it isn't we need new legislation. It should be illegal to chemically interfere with a pre-pubescent child in any way, unless medically necessary.

JohnnyMolotov

Jan 26, 2010
XxRyanxX said:
Pretty much the mom is using her daughter like she's her property. No offense, but a mom who loves their daughter would allow the girl to make her own choices and if she desired to be a star - would do different methods then this abuse. Crap, this utterly sickens me..
She's so young and yet is being used like some sort of body modle, to look good and beautiful with botox injected into her.. *sigh* Awful on how far people will go to gain fame spite if it inflicts their loved ones, or better yet if they use their loved ones. Thanks for the Thread, makes me think deeply on this subject.
Gantiz said:
Another single mom treating her child as a pet....
I would have to say that these two pretty much sum up my thoughts on the whole subject, in which the mother is essentially using her child to play out some sort of fantasy from my viewpoint.
The mothers base intentions behind the whole issue may well possibly be good ones at heart, but unfortunately this results in the said girl in question not really having much of a life or the ability to make her own choices affecting her own life decisions in the future.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I find myself wondering WHY the girl is willing to let herself be waxed and pumped full of chemicals all the time.

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
ReservoirAngel said:
I find myself wondering WHY the girl is willing to let herself be waxed and pumped full of chemicals all the time.
It's just normal to her, she's been bought up that way, she knows no different, it's the same as the WBC family being bought up to be the way they are, to them anyone saying "This is wrong" is just an alien concept to them.

Obviously this little girl is no where near WBC, but it was the first thing that popped into my head as far as indoctrinating your child goes.