I got a crowbar

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
I wanted it since I saw it yesterday,and I got it today for about $8. looks like this

but not bent bent out at the bottom.

What should I do with it first? Something legal, and nobody say anything about rubbing it on my balls, it's a cold bar of steel, thats just a bad idea.

bue519

Oct 3, 2007
You could always use it to open sewer grates and explore the under belly of your residence.

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
Huh. I have two like that. I keep them in my car; "just in case". And a claw hammer in the glove box, too. You could do that with yours... or smash stuff? I mean, what else are they for?

Time Travelling Toaster

The Toast with the 'Tache
Mar 1, 2009
whaleswiththumbs said:
What should I do with it first? Something legal, and nobody say anything about rubbing it on my balls, it's a cold bar of steel, thats just a bad idea.
Ass scratcher? Sorry you took my first idea and said no to it :(

Prepare for the Z-day ? or go out and see if you can take down fences etc.

Dr.Sean

Apr 5, 2009
Rascarin said:
Huh. I have two like that. I keep them in my car; "just in case". And a claw hammer in the glove box, too. You could do that with yours... or smash stuff? I mean, what else are they for?
They are used to overthrow the combine overlords and pulling headcrabs off of people.

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
Carry it around, start up a debate with people, and if things get too difficult, just say, "well, you thought wrong! POP!"

regal90

Jan 15, 2009
1 )Get another 3,
2 )tape them together,
3 )make a grappling hook,
4 )Climb things

or tie it to a strong stick, put a small fish on it and go sea fishing...

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
Dr.Sean said:
Rascarin said:
They are used to overthrow the combine overlords and pulling headcrabs off of people.
Pfft, I never played more than half an hour of Half Life 2, and absolutely none of the others. Cos' it stunk.

I think my use is much more fun, anyway.

Monocle Man

Apr 14, 2009
Take out your front door the manly way! You'd have to buy a sledgehammer first, though.

I've only used one of the crowbars around my house to turn a wooden cabinet into firewood, not much else you can do with it.

Toners

May 27, 2009
heh, my dad's business sells those. Also we have one in the shed, along with a load of other pointy, heavy, deadly looking things...
excuse me a moment :D