"I hate it with the fiery passion of a thousand fucking suns!"

TheKramers

May 26, 2011
summerof2010 said:
Me? Dualism. Cartesian dualism anyway. That, the blatant misuse of the word "energy" in a mystical sense, and alarmism about nuclear power.
I know this is off topic, but is your avatar from Session 9? =p

canadamus_prime said:
Fandom in all it's forms. I would summon mighty legions of hell in order to see it extinguished once and for all.
Are you saying no one can be a fan of anything? >.>

You make no sense.

OT: I don't hate smokers I hate smoking. One of my best friends is a smoker, but I sure as hell won't let him smoke around me.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
varulfic said:
The Star Wars prequels.
Hmmmm, more the desecrated originals. Can't wait to see the new one where Luke cuts off Darth's hand first.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
Twilight, Star wars prequals, 4th indy movie, harry potter (books and movies), Call of duty fans, halo fans, Dragon age 2, green lantern movie, any Final Fantasy game after 10 (9 being the best) and EA.

I have alot of hate.

Bloedhoest

Aug 11, 2011
TestECull said:
Advertisements, DRM, the Toyota Prius, anyone who genuinely thinks the Prius is more green than a 1991 Geo Metro, and multiplayer in FPSs.
Amen!
Shittingdicknipples to them all!

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Indiscrimi said:
Vanilla...fucking...Sky.... I mean, I have a really low tolerance for "it was all just a dream" twists, but this movie did everything it could do to make no sense AND be really fuckin' boring for the two hours leading up to it.
The only thing that redeemed the craptitude of the movie is when they played the "its all a dream" totally straight, and the investigator got all freaked out when he realized he was a figment.

It was a horrid affair.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
Fandom in all it's forms. I would summon mighty legions of hell in order to see it extinguished once and for all.
Fandom? You mean you hate that people are fans of things? Surely you're only referring to people who obsess over their fiction to the exclusion of all else, or those pretentious jerks who deride non-fans for their supposed "ignorance," or those who obnoxiously make allusions to it to non-fans all the time. Maybe even just those who fap to R34 of their preferred fiction? But surely not everyone who is a fan of something, right?

targren said:
Metroid: Other M
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Final Fantasy X

EA

Steam DRM on games bought on disc.
I get most of those, but I'm curious about why you hate FFX. (I mean, I know it has significant flaws, but this is about fiery, impassioned hatred, which seems a little in excess for that title.)

esperandote said:
People that drive with high beam headlights (I looked the name up, not sure if it's correct) That's probably because I drive a small car.
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO

Delsana

Aug 16, 2011
summerof2010 said:
canadamus_prime said:
Fandom? You mean you hate that people are fans of things? Surely you're only referring to people who obsess over their fiction to the exclusion of all else, or those pretentious jerks who deride non-fans for their supposed "ignorance," or those who obnoxiously make allusions to it to non-fans all the time. Maybe even just those who fap to R34 of their preferred fiction? But surely not everyone who is a fan of something, right?

targren said:
Metroid: Other M
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Final Fantasy X

EA

Steam DRM on games bought on disc.
I get most of those, but I'm curious about why you hate FFX. (I mean, I know it has significant flaws, but this is about fiery, impassioned hatred, which seems a little in excess for that title.)

esperandote said:
People that drive with high beam headlights (I looked the name up, not sure if it's correct) That's probably because I drive a small car.
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Not many people know this, not even the police for the most part but they have to remember thousands of codes so that's not to be looked down upon, but in most states and in car-driving practices the actual use of brights is for night while driving and to be honest you're supposed to use them AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, of course if you can't quote the law that's from it's probably unlikely you'll get away with it.

Apart from the absurd difficulty, I liked FFX.

Delsana

Aug 16, 2011
TestECull said:
Advertisements, DRM, the Toyota Prius, anyone who genuinely thinks the Prius is more green than a 1991 Geo Metro, and multiplayer in FPSs.
Driving it is better, the creation of its battery is not that green though.

I like the Prius though, it parks itself and it has a cockpit look, that's pretty cool.

Delsana

Aug 16, 2011
Gizmo1990 said:
Twilight, Star wars prequals, 4th indy movie, harry potter (books and movies), Call of duty fans, halo fans, Dragon age 2, green lantern movie, any Final Fantasy game after 10 (9 being the best) and EA.

I have alot of hate.
A lot of unfounded hate, the movies are fine, the Harry Potter series is a religious redux that has brought more to Christianity that most movie series and is all around fun, and Halo and CoD can in their own be good games. I'll agree with EA and the Dragon Age 2 though.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
TheKramers said:
I know this is off topic, but is your avatar from Session 9? =p
Why yes it is. I found that movie randomly searching through netflix one night and I thought that scene was so funny I had the guys at the Avatar Store make that for me.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
Delsana said:
Not many people know this, not even the police for the most part but they have to remember thousands of codes so that's not to be looked down upon, but in most states and in car-driving practices the actual use of brights is for night while driving and to be honest you're supposed to use them AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, of course if you can't quote the law that's from it's probably unlikely you'll get away with it.

Apart from the absurd difficulty, I liked FFX.
Normal headlights are for night time when there's ambient light about. They do most of their work letting drivers tell each other where they are in the low lighting. Brights are for when it's freaking black outside, and you need the extra vision just to see the road. But if you're behind another car or facing an oncoming car with normal lights, you have ambient light, or a least a reference point to drive by, you don't need that light. It doesn't hurt you to keep them on, but it can blind other drivers. So be kind and turn them off. Shit hurts my eyes yo.

Also, what's the relationship between Harry Potter and Christianity? I guess it's not that implausible, but I'm not seeing it.

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
Philip De Franco and Ray William Johnson.
They do the same thing every single day; regurgitate teh interwebs.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
masher said:
People who assume all Furries are Fursuit donning freaks.
To be fair, furries aren't helping much in dispelling that rumor.

Kaltazraza said:
My little pony.
It should be burned.
Careful that you say that round these here parts. Some folks might take offense to that.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
Get_A_Grip_ said:
Philip De Franco and Ray William Johnson.
They do the same thing every single day; regurgitate teh interwebs.
But that's what they're trying to do. At least the first one. It's just a recap of interesting stuff online and in the world. Like the week in review the Escapist does every week. What's wrong with that?

Kaltazraza said:
My little pony.
It should be burned.
Now, do you hate the show or just irritating fans?

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
Nami nom noms said:
Student Finance England. The most incompetant organisation ever devised by mankind.
If it had a physical form it would exist as a retarded monkey-frog thing, with 3 arms, boz-eyes and a giant pair of testicles swinging from its cheek.
Pretty much any government organisation ever created in any country from any time period, really. Seriously though, the direct.gov website is FUCKING ATROCIOUS. It made me ragequit the Internet.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
The only thing I reserve my hatred for are morons who say Warhammer copied Warcraft....

I say hatred I mean sound of distinct mocking laughter.

I don't actually "hate" anything.....

Actually thats a lie .... I hate reality TV.

Michael Hirst

May 18, 2011
Young Earth Creationism. I'm okay with people having a religion and even being proud of it but when some people want to claim every word in the bible is true and that science is evil/wrong it sends me into overdrive.