"I hate it with the fiery passion of a thousand fucking suns!"

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
One of the ultimate verbal expression of hate!
Who/what would you use it on?

Edit: Sorry for the double-thread. My bad.

Kayevcee

Mar 5, 2008
I don't think I hate anyone or anything with that intensity. Maybe I haven't been on the internet long enough.

-Nick

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Generic Gamer said:
How about this one?

OT: I'd probably use it on that one guy who gets drunk at parties, starts talking REALLY loudly and making a fool of himself.

Yes, I'm talking to YOU dad!

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
Generic Gamer said:
That's not the ultimate expression of hate, try this:
*insert awesome image above*
I stand defeated. I'll change the op.

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
The Last Airbender, and Shayamalan for making it.

Aside from that I can't muster hate of that caliber for anything, really.

Amplify

Aug 31, 2008
A specific one of my three sisters whom I have now not seen in nearly a year, and if there is some sort of a merciful god out there then I never will again.

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
MLP, Final Fantasy games, 4 Chan, People that like the twilight books, GAME UK, People that only read genre fiction, CAD, Ben Elton, Musicals, Weeabos, Channers.

My heart is a little back singularity fueled by my hate.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
People that drive with high beam headlights (I looked the name up, not sure if it's correct) That's probably because I drive a small car.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Smokers. I loathe them with a passion. And several people in my family smokes, too >.<

Nami nom noms

Apr 26, 2011
Student Finance England. The most incompetant organisation ever devised by mankind.
If it had a physical form it would exist as a retarded monkey-frog thing, with 3 arms, boz-eyes and a giant pair of testicles swinging from its cheek.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
It is pretty much hard core comic book fans who dismiss a film adaption of the said comic book just because it not 100% accurate to the original source.
Just to be clear films like Wolverine Origin and Green Lantern are reasonable since that is too much changes but to nick pick films like X-men: First Class (changing the hero and villain rooster) and Kick Ass (the ending is different)?
Seriously film adaption can never fit every single detail from the source material so they to make do with what they can. Beside the comic fans got to bare in mind for those who aren't into comics at all. So overall deal with it!

targren

May 13, 2009
Metroid: Other M
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Final Fantasy X

EA

Steam DRM on games bought on disc.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
You should cut the 'fucking'. As soon as you start swearing, you start sounding like you're a little overworked, and you need to take a few pills to calm you down. Keep your hatred pure and intellectual.

Edit: I'd use that phrase on people who think expletives lend their opinions extra weight.