I hate Ocarina of Time 3D

Inkidu

Mar 25, 2011
zehydra said:
Inkidu said:
neonsword13-ops said:
We at the escapist know Ocarina of Time isn't a god send.

That title belongs to Wind Waker or Majora's Mask.

Come at me, Bro.
Majora most definitely. Superior to OoT in every possible way. The dungeon were harder, the fights more iconic, plus it gave you a really cheap-ass way to beat the game if you worked at it (you don't have to use it, but it's for people who work at it anyway.)

I loved it. Sure, OoT had more dungeons, but screw that. If felt like I spent more time in transit than in actual dungeons and Hyrule Field was lame. With exception to the first and last the two middle dungeons took me hours to complete and several resets on the three days (something I don't hate because I remember stuff) to beat. The first I was able to do easily, but the last took me twice as long.

Plus I had to get all the fairies. I'm not saying OoT is bad, I'm saying of all the ones to re-release why OoT?
Hyrule Field was lame? Termina field is almost non-existent!

Ocarina of Time also had a better story, imo, although Majora's Mask had a very well-written story towards the end of the game.
Yeah, but I'd rather have a little area with nothing to do than a lot of area with nothing to do but lock me out of a castle for a night. (I know suns song but that doesn't help in the beginning)

Oot's story was basically an update to the first Zelda's, or more like Link to the Pasts. It was more consistent but I'm not willing to give the story trophy to either of them. That goes to Wind Waker. It took OoT's story and really made it matter. Just my opinion though.

macacos2

Apr 2, 2010
Azaraxzealot said:
macacos2 said:
Jailbird408 said:
I get into the game, I start having fun, and then the difficulty spikes so hard it comes back around and rapes you.
Did you really just said that the game is terrible because it's actually challenging?

Are you mental?
you didn't hear what yahtzee was saying in this did you? [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1321-Demons-Souls]

there's nothing wrong with a challenge, but trying to break down a brick wall with your forehead is grounds for getting fucking sectioned.
Yahtzee is not a reviewer. He is more of a comedian than anything else.

I think you're exaggerating. The game isn't that hard at all. It's a puzzle/adventure/action game. You're just bad it.

I'm bad at retardedly hard game like Battletoads, Contra, Super Meat Boy and many others, but that doesn't make them a bad game because they offer you a challenge to surpass.

If you're unable to solve retardedly simple tasks that even a chimp could do if given enough time (on my case, when I was 10) then I'm sorry but you have some issues.
Go back to your Modern "walk down the linear corridor and interact with the glowing object because if it was anymore complicated children would have a stroke" games.