I have a Man-Crush on...

xxxx1234

Nov 15, 2009
AntiChrist said:

Despite being straighter than an arrow - if Joseph Gordon-Levitt ever asked me out for a romantic dinner in the evening, I'd at least consider it... and probably say yes.

Oh my god, so,so,so true, he's sooo cute!! And thumbs up for mentioning Jason Statham up there, forgot your nickname. I am a woman last time I checked, so my girl crushes would probably beeee....Blake Lively(haven't seen one episode of Gossip girl and still found about her somehow), Jenny Wade (Reaper and The good guys) and maybe Beau Garrett(she's in Tron now and was in an episode of House where I found her)...and maybe Katee Sackhoff.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
Robert Downey Jr is the kind of guy you'd want as you awesome older brother. :)

CountTom

Oct 28, 2009
Joe Flanigan is by far one of the most attractive men there is, hands down.

http://www.insidesocal.com/outinhollywood/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,flanigan.jpg

CountTom

Oct 28, 2009
bartholen said:
Gordon_4 said:

I would do terrible things to sit at his feet and try to absorb the awe inspiring manliness of his person. Seriously, nations and governments would fall and oceans would boil.
Oh yes, how can anyone not love the person who's Dracula, Count Dooku and Saruman all rolled into one?
You forgot the Man With the Golden Gun, he's got 3 nipples you know, lol.

Zaik

Jul 20, 2009
Dick Masterson and I could have a beautiful bromance.

No homo, of course.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Personally, I've got a man-crush on Andrew Ryan....'s voice.

Seriously, if that guy asked me, I would do horrible, horrible things. Unforgivable things.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Patrick Stewart.

Classically trained actor and overall classically trained Man. Still looks good at 70, too.

floppylobster

Oct 22, 2008
I don't even get it myself but after years of being totally straight I suddenly developed a thing for - Billy Bob Thornton.

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
I've got a couple of woman crushes. Amanda Palmer I would never say no to, even the way she played piano was a turn on.

Also, Morena Baccarin. She is beautiful.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Erja_Perttu said:
Amanda Palmer I would never say no to, even the way she played piano was a turn on.
You know, it's strange, when I first saw Amanda Palmer I didn't think she was that hot, but after hearing her music, or seeing videos of her playing that totally changed.

It's her awesomeness that makes her hot!

[sub]Or at least distracts from the armpit hair...[/sub]

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
niege said:
AnAngryMoose said:
[/IMG]

That man is my hero.
one guy in the universe and i got beaten to him God dammit but he still is so handsome
I was not expecting anyone else to pick Ben. I don't feel so isolated anymore!