I have reached a conclusion.

SantonioH10

Sep 15, 2009
I'm not sure dinosaurs count.

Also, Joe, thank you for unlocking this topic. Screw you for locking it in the first place though >_>

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
SantonioH10 said:
Evil Jak said:
Sexy Street said:
Suiseiseki IRL said:
SantonioH10 said:
Suiseiseki IRL said:
Insanum said:
EDIT: Hang on...Isnt this a VS thread?[/B]
Yes. I do believe this is.

And one in bad taste at that.
This isn't a straight up ___ vs. ___ thread. At least, it wasn't intended to be. It's more thought provoking than "wat iz beter, halo or call of dootie lolol?" and I'm fairly certain it's a somewhat original topic.

Also, how is it in bad taste?
You're talking about throwing an endangered animal up against other animals.

That's be like if I created a thread about why a panda would do good against a gorilla and a rabid wolverine.
You do realize that this is supposed to be quite the stupid forum right? Now come over here with the rest of us having fun because the answer is yes. Your shit does stink.
I think you might be slightly misguided... if you havent noticed Suiseiseki has been here a while... she knows what the forums are about, and this isnt exactly a stupid forum... especially if we are talking comparatively. Saying something is in bad taste is fine, its supposed to be used for hypotheticals... if a judge said "You are being tried for murder 1 and because it was in really bad taste" you would think the Judge was high or very... very drunk.
I don't care how long (s)he has been here. Nor do I care about the fact that (s)he prominently displays the fact that (s)he has at least 100 friends on this site as one of her badges or whatever. Longevity does not make one any more intelligent.
Wow, that wasnt even a reply to you and yet you feel the need to be wrong all over that reply.

I never said it increases ones intelligence... it does however, mean that person is more likely to understand the forums... hence why saying to that person "this is supposed to be quite the stupid forum" is redundant... the person has been here long enough to form an accurate opinion of this forum for themselves. Thats why I said "she knows what these forums are about" directly after the length of time point.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Cryfear101 said:
Evil Jak said:
Cryfear101 said:
Cut a long story short.... Poisonous Snake Bites Bear... Bear dies.....Bear just got Pwn'd

Sucks to be the bear in this fight!
The snake would get killed by the bear too though... thats not exactly "pwn'd"... thats called a draw.
Who's to say the snake would get killed though? Snake vemon specially the worlds most deadliest ones can kill its prey within 1min, Bears are big , slow while a snake is small and fast. My vote still lies with the snake.
Yes, and a polar bear can kill a snake in a second. If the snake bites the bear he isnt just going to fall to the floor dead... he would actually do something, he wouldnt just stand there while the snake makes haste on its escape.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
I believe the wolverine has been known to take down polar bears in some situations. I could be wrong about that...

SantonioH10

Sep 15, 2009
Evil Jak said:
SantonioH10 said:
Evil Jak said:
Sexy Street said:
Suiseiseki IRL said:
SantonioH10 said:
Suiseiseki IRL said:
Insanum said:

This isn't a straight up ___ vs. ___ thread. At least, it wasn't intended to be. It's more thought provoking than "wat iz beter, halo or call of dootie lolol?" and I'm fairly certain it's a somewhat original topic.

That's be like if I created a thread about why a panda would do good against a gorilla and a rabid wolverine.
You do realize that this is supposed to be quite the stupid forum right? Now come over here with the rest of us having fun because the answer is yes. Your shit does stink.
I think you might be slightly misguided... if you havent noticed Suiseiseki has been here a while... she knows what the forums are about, and this isnt exactly a stupid forum... especially if we are talking comparatively. Saying something is in bad taste is fine, its supposed to be used for hypotheticals... if a judge said "You are being tried for murder 1 and because it was in really bad taste" you would think the Judge was high or very... very drunk.
I don't care how long (s)he has been here. Nor do I care about the fact that (s)he prominently displays the fact that (s)he has at least 100 friends on this site as one of her badges or whatever. Longevity does not make one any more intelligent.
Wow, that wasnt even a reply to you and yet you feel the need to be wrong all over that reply.

I never said it increases ones intelligence... it does however, mean that person is more likely to understand the forums... hence why saying to that person "this is supposed to be quite the stupid forum" is redundant... the person has been here long enough to form an accurate opinion of this forum for themselves. Thats why I said "she knows what these forums are about" directly after the length of time point.
I haven't even been on this forum for 24 hours but I'm pretty sure I know how it works. As you can tell, a moderator already admitted that he mistakenly locked the topic.

Cryfear101

Aug 16, 2009
Evil Jak said:
Cryfear101 said:
Evil Jak said:
Cryfear101 said:
Cut a long story short.... Poisonous Snake Bites Bear... Bear dies.....Bear just got Pwn'd

The snake would get killed by the bear too though... thats not exactly "pwn'd"... thats called a draw.
Who's to say the snake would get killed though? Snake vemon specially the worlds most deadliest ones can kill its prey within 1min, Bears are big , slow while a snake is small and fast. My vote still lies with the snake.
Yes, and a polar bear can kill a snake in a second. If the snake bites the bear he isnt just going to fall to the floor dead... he would actually do something, he wouldnt just stand there while the snake makes haste on its escape.
Alright then if a snake wont cut it then how about what the other guy said which i agree on, a Rhino would rape the bear by just one headbutt.

Nullphantom

Sep 3, 2009
New contender (more like fairly old) against the polar bear: Killer River Otters

http://www.sptimes.com/News/050401/TampaBay/Unusual_otter_attack_.shtml

"Then the 4-foot-long otter seized Mike's snout with its teeth and started to drag the fluffy, white dog into the lake. "

Watch where you swim, there may be otters afoot

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
Evil Jak said:
Who says the snake would flee? Who says this isn't a goddamn Ninja Snake, climbing up the Polar Bear like it's playing goddamn Shadow of the Collosus, striking out at the beast over and over while Manowar and Queen play in the background? The snake would also be wearing a cape and have the Creed of the Space Marine tatood along it. In my mind, his name is Thunderfang The Mighty, Ender Of Worlds.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Sexy Street said:
Evil Jak said:
Sexy Street said:
Suiseiseki IRL said:
SantonioH10 said:
Suiseiseki IRL said:
Insanum said:

True but I wasn't calling all of the forums stupid just this one and by stupid I meant an elevated form of silly. Also, being around longer doesn't give you a pass to say what people can and can talk about when it is something as silly as this.
This Forum is the Off Topic Forum... I think what you are referring to is the actual thread we are commenting in now.

So yes, when you said Forum you were calling a forum stupid rather than this thread... the proper wording would have stopped this whole thing before it started. And I never said that being around onger does give you the right to say whatever... it does however mean you clearly know what the forums are about... which is what I said originally.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
SantonioH10 said:
Evil Jak said:
SantonioH10 said:
Evil Jak said:
Sexy Street said:
Suiseiseki IRL said:
SantonioH10 said:
Suiseiseki IRL said:
Insanum said:

I haven't even been on this forum for 24 hours but I'm pretty sure I know how it works. As you can tell, a moderator already admitted that he mistakenly locked the topic.
And as I have already said, you replied to something that wasnt even a reply to you... I wasnt talking to you, you jumped in. My points werent aimed at you, I wasnt saying that somebody doesnt know the forums... I was saying that Suiseiseki knows how these forums work.

SantonioH10

Sep 15, 2009
Ultrajoe said:
Evil Jak said:
Who says the snake would flee? Who says this isn't a goddamn Ninja Snake, climbing up the Polar Bear like it's playing goddamn Shadow of the Collosus, striking out at the beast over and over while Manowar and Queen play in the background? The snake would also be wearing a cape and have the Creed of the Space Marine tatood along it. In my mind, his name is Thunderfang The Mighty, Ender Of Worlds.
I say it's not a goddamn ninja snake. And I created this topic.

Consider yourself owned, n00b lololol

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Cryfear101 said:
Evil Jak said:
Cryfear101 said:
Evil Jak said:
Cryfear101 said:

Alright then if a snake wont cut it then how about what the other guy said which i agree on, a Rhino would rape the bear by just one headbutt.
I dont care, I was never arguing the point of the bear anyway... I was just saying that your original point would be a draw... rather than your annoyingly misplaced "pwn'd".

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
SantonioH10 said:
Actually, this is a pretty stupid topic. Versus threads tend to get locked universally, as mentioned by some users here in the thread, but this one actually has people talking and interacting, so it's tolerable. The Moderators aren't the Fun-Police.

Well, except Nilcypher.

Nilcypher

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
Jellyfish. Oh, what was that? Did I win. I think I'll just take my cookie and leave.

Ultrajoe said:
SantonioH10 said:
Actually, this is a pretty stupid topic. Versus threads tend to get locked universally, as mentioned by some users here in the thread, but this one actually has people talking and interacting, so it's tolerable. The Moderators aren't the Fun-Police.

Well, except Nilcypher.

Nilcypher
Also, Nil can kill a polar bear. Unlike other mods and forum users, Nil is so grizzled he can be counted as an animal. Sorry Joe.

Spoiler images that you quote - Ultrajoe

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Ultrajoe said:
Evil Jak said:
I think the OP has already stated that we have to stick within the boundaries set by reality... actually I think you already had an interaction with him, right?

The guy who called YOU a n00b... that's like calling Max tall.

SantonioH10

Sep 15, 2009
Ultrajoe said:
SantonioH10 said:

Well, except Nilcypher.

Nilcypher
The only reason this is a stupid topic is because you're in it.

Oh sick burn

Cryfear101

Aug 16, 2009
Evil Jak said:
Ultrajoe said:
Evil Jak said:
Man i have so much respect for you right now its unreal hahaha xD

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Cryfear101 said:
Ultrajoe said:
Evil Jak said:
Man i have so much respect for you right now its unreal hahaha xD
Dude, you mis-quotted... there fix'd!

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
SantonioH10 said:
The only reason this is a stupid topic is because you're in it.

Oh sick burn
First, put your image in a spoiler. Second, Nuh-uh.

And to venture another point, I think that a Grizzly would beat the Polar Bear. Both are able swimmers, but the grizzly is simply more agile and powerful. The polar bear sacrifices pure killing power for survivability in the environment, but on an even playing field the tree-eating, mountain-kicking, god-slaying Grizzly Bear would take the polar one hands down.