I haven't cried in ages and I want you to fix that

Shodan1980

Mar 29, 2010
Not a great quality video but 40 minutes of weeping ensued. Especially when Anya asked why she had to go

qeinar

Jul 14, 2009
Top Hat said:
The ending of Blackadder, when they go over the top.
it made me sad, but only because the series was done. Kinda hard to be sad with the laughtracks tbh. : P

don't really one to cry much tho, can't remember ever crying from a movie. also like to note i've been to some of the concentration camps without really crying, even while standing amidst loads of other people openly weeping.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
This guy in the video, Nicholas Winton, saved 669 mostly Jewish children in WW2, from German occupied Czechoslovakia.

And this is a man and a lion reunited.

Haukur Isleifsson

Jun 2, 2010
Quaxar said:
Haukur Isleifsson said:
Quaxar said:
<youtube=g0G9vDKcdLg>

If you watch this and manage to not cry you have failed the Turing test.
Well, guess I'm a bot then. I just really really didn't get the point of this. Was the bird killing itself or was he trying to safe the trees or what.
Of course. You're a viking, duh.

But yeah, that's a Kiwi. A flightless bird. And to fulfill his dream of flying he goes through the Herkulean task of nailing a whole forest to the side of a cliff. Just so he can have the feeling of flying through the woods once in his life.

Here, let me quote the video's top comment:
This Kiwi wants to be unlike the others. To die for a dream, to be free for a moment before death. To reach for a dream even at the cost of your life.
Ah we had a bird like that in Iceland up until 1852. Than we killed the last pair. We "vikings" are like that. If you can't fly to safe yourself you get no pity, you get eaten.

Tetranitrophenol

Apr 4, 2010
This always makes me sob like a little *****... however, for this to have a similar effect on you, you must first have to watch the whole AIR series.

just in case you have:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m_26OkleSY

some of the character backstories in FF3 (ff6 in japan) made me cry back in the day, you might wanna look into that too.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Fireshot25 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSMlIM9zLio&feature=related

It's the perfect mixture of happiness and sadness that gets me every time. 1:29 if you want to ball your eyes out.
I cried through that entire thing.

Sinclose said:
I'm gonna go with this:

<youtube=GroDErHIM_0>
I've watched the movie twice now, and I've bawled at the end of that part, both times. Goddamn, that's sad.

Here's my contribution:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCvCPDy8Z1E

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
WouldYouKindly said:
The Road by Cormac McCarthy.. It might not make you cry but it'll depress the shit out of you.
I loved that book. Beautiful, simple, and amazing. Cormac McCarthy is one hell of an author.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
Self-explanatory title. Post something sad/beautiful, it can be anything as long as it gets those waterworks a flowin'.
Watch Clannad and Clannad After Story.

I guarantee you will weep for days, many many days. Possibly even for the rest of your life.

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
i think you need to watch the entire show to cry but:
[spoiler: DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE WATCHING OR THINKING ABOUT WATCHING CODE GEASS. MAGOR SPOILER ALERT.][/spoiler]

also:

CrazyHatMan

Jun 21, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEacqFedcaQ&feature=channel_video_title

This song makes me cry sometimes when i listen to it. Not because it's sad, but because it's beutiful.

thevillageidiot13

Sep 9, 2009
Watch "Where the Wild Things Are."

I was like "Wow. I'm not going to cry." And my girlfriend was like "DUDE ARE YOU ABOUT TO CRY."

Then I busted up into tears. Haha.