I just beat Halo again...

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

I play that game at least once every few months. Best game ever made in my opinion.

Lord_Durin

Aug 3, 2009
Fallout 3 about 4 times, Oblivion twice, halo 3 around 3 times, and Mass Effect like 5 times. Hell, I even played Fable 2 a second time because i was bored.

I can't tell whether or not i should be replaying more games, or less.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
COD 2
Quake 4/Doom 3
COD 2
Halo 1
COD 2

Oh, and sometimes when I'm bored, I start up COD 2 and game on that for a while.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I'm in agreement with the OP, I love going back and replaying Halo games.

Also on the list though is Gears of War, Bioshock and Mass Effect though those games require one hell of a time commitment.

Haliwali

Jan 29, 2008
KotOR 1 & 2. I've played those so many times. I can go through the entire game in my sleep. If I fell into a coma for about 40 hours.

Delritho

Aug 12, 2009
Lemme see.
Grandia 2 (4 play-throughs)

Final Fantasy Tactics( 3 play-throughs)

Fable TLC (2 play-throughs, maxxed out everything on both, just changed from being robin hood to Merlin since I disliked the melee combat)

Fable 2 (1 time completed the game, maxxed everything out, bought EVERY building, got named King, got divorced((Not my fault she was David ******* Copperfield)))

Jak 3 (3 play-throughs STILL haven't gotten all the precurser orbs)

Kingdom Hearts (2 play-throughs did pretty everything_)

Kingdom Hearts 2 (3 play-throughs same as 1)

Soul Nomad and the World Eaters (5 Play-throughs using the New Game+ feature. fairly fun if repetitive)

THat's all I can think of right now. Be back with more soon!

TheBarefootBandit

May 20, 2009
BlueInkAlchemist said:
TheBarefootBandit said:
Fallout 3. I played it the 1st time and didn't know what I was doing and just ran through the story. The 2nd I missed a bobblehead and had no backup save (it was in Raven Rock). The 3rd was just right :p
Going after all the DLC now?
Too busy with Uni work, otherwise I would :p

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
Haha..Funny..
I was about to beat it (Halo) solo on legendary, yet again, today, but had my 3 unit exam. So i only got up to the Engineering Bay on 'the maw'. So about 30 mins left.
That game takes the cake for being the game i keep coming back to. Be it on Xbox, PC and Xbox 360 (Games on Demand)

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Evil Genius

I guess I keep on coming back to the Sims, I have no idea why. It's not addictive...mabye theraputic?