I just beat Halo again...

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Hmm..by god I can't remember how many times I have beaten the classic mega man (X1-X3 included) games, Super Metroid, and Chrono Trigger. I could play them for all eternity and not get bored.

I believe Dissidia will make this list too. Logging over 300 hours into a fighting game and still not bored of it. I mean 300 hours into a FIGHTING GAME, thats a damn good fighting game if it can keep me in for so long.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Right now that would be Fallout 3.
Just re-got the game, Game Of The Year edition. I am planning on playing it soon.

reyttm4

Mar 7, 2009
Half Life 2 and it's episodes
The mod for Half Life 2 Riot Act, short but kickass
Mirrors Edge every now and then
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Over Chernobyl, although I've never actually completed it
Time Splitters 2 and Future Perfect. but only back in the day when my PS2 still worked.

Done

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Baby Tea said:
Baldur's Gate.
Over...and over...and over...and over again.
I never stop playing that game.
I might put it down for a month. Maybe even two.
But then I start all over again.

Baldur's Gate: Always installed on Baby Tea's computer since 1997.
This probably makes you my favorite red guard member, you know XD
I agree completely here, if only because the party combinations and side quests are fucking staggering. Still, I've yet to finish the game with any party that excludes Minsc, Imoen, Khalid, Jaheira and Dynaheir...shame...I wanna try Edwin, Branwen and viconia, maybe Xzar and Montaron and...

Shame I just never feel like I got the time *sigh*

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
I played through Mass Effect quite a bit, and I occasionally go back and run through the original Devil May Cry. Such goodness.

IanBrazen

Oct 17, 2008
CrysisMcGee said:
Anyway, what games do you like to play more than once?
I will repeat what I just said in another thread.

Xenogears

you fight god with a giant robot.
'nuff said.

CrysisMcGee

Sep 2, 2009
Actsub said:
CrysisMcGee said:
Is your name Johnathan "Gabe" Gabriel?
No. Why? Did you mistake what I said for some kind of loving reference to something?
It's a running joke in Penny Arcade, that Gabe loves Unicorns. He bought Barbie horse Adventures on the premise that it may contain unicorns.

Actsub

Oct 18, 2009
CrysisMcGee said:
It's a running joke in Penny Arcade, that Gabe loves Unicorns. He bought Barbie horse Adventures on the premise that it may contain unicorns.
I fucking love Unicorns.

saruto

Sep 20, 2009
Any Zelda, and Mario side-scroller and any Pokemon (non spin off) games I end up repeating because I love them so much.
I've played through Morrowind a lot, too.