I just invented the world's greatest dish.

Christopher Dudgeon

Mar 24, 2010
take 1 roll, spread with butter
add 1 fried Potato Scone,
add 1 slice of fried Lorne Sausage,
add 1 slice of fried Black Pudding
and then add beans.

You have just created a Heart Attack.....ENJOY!

searron

Mar 1, 2010
When I was a child I used to mix Ketchup and White rice together. I thought it was delicious, and that noone else had ever thought of that. Apparently, the Japanese people do it too.

Also, Soak a block of ramen noodles in water from 20-30 minutes, removes and drain Fry up some bacon, reserve the fat. in the fat fry up some onions and peppers. Now fry add the ramen to the mix. Chop up the bacon, mix with, in a small bowl combine, soy sauce, about half the soup base pack, some hot sauce of your choice, and a dash of brown sugar, season the frying noodles with that. Finally crack an egg over the noodles, cook for 30 seconds while stirring constantly, and transfer to a dish for orgasmic eating.

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
[(Cereal + Milk) + Time] - Cereal = Best drink ever.

also,

1. grill chicken
2. remove skin
3. eat skin
4. profit

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Hero in a half shell said:
I once made a chocolate cake, and bought really dark chocolate for the icing, but I forgot to get icing sugar. Channeling my inner Heston Blumenthal I simply melted down the dark chocolate and poured it on the cake. It was so rich it achieved the impossible, as my student flatmates turned down a second helping (or any of it after their first few bites) So I had a whole dark chocolate cake to myself. Mmmm.

Liking incredibly dark chocolate should be classed a superpower for the things it allows you to do. So much delicious chocolate that no one else wants.
I know man, at least 80% cocoa or nothing!

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
McDonalds fries dipped in a strawberry milkshake.

The saltiness and sweetness go very well together. It'll kill me, but they go well together.
I do the same at Wendy's with their fries and a chocolate frosty. Though I take it a step further, and that step further is what usually grosses people out, I also dip my chicken nuggets in the frosty as well.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Alright, for this you need
1 kg of Beef Mince
500 grams of shredded Mozeralla (or Tasty cheese if you prefer that)
2 packets of Chilli Con Carne mix powder thingies
About 4 rashers of bacon, chopped
Hot sauce to taste, along with whatever spices you want to add
About half a cup of Rice
500 grams (or is it milimetres?) of Pasta Sauce.
250 grams of hot salsa

1. Get that water for the rice to a boil, while that's happening heat up the oil in a pan.
2. Start cooking that mince, and once browned, add bacon, if the water's boiled, start cooking that rice.
3. Add Pasta Sauce, Chilli con Carne powder (with some water) and Salsa.
4. Let that cook, and once rice and that is cooked, stir through rice and (if you wish) cheese (you can just top with cheese when done).
5 Serve in bowl with doritos, pretzels, or chips, by itself, or on bread with butter, a little cheese, mustard (preferably Australian, by any works well) and maynnaise.

My friend and I lived off of that for 3 days straight. My measurements may be off.

Orange12345

Aug 11, 2011
Prepare to be amazed

I came home from work one night and was really hungry so I decided to have a grilled cheese but after I had put the bread in the pan I discovered that I had no cheese, after a moment of thought the light bulb pinged and the Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich was born. just make a grilled cheese except instead of cheese put peanut butter on one side and jelly on the other

capper42

Nov 20, 2009
Well done. I am now ridiculously hungry and unable to eat because it's 1:40 and I'll wake my parents up if I go to make anything. I'm going to have to read through this thread tomorrow when I'm back at uni.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Orange12345 said:
Prepare to be amazed

I came home from work one night and was really hungry so I decided to have a grilled cheese but after I had put the bread in the pan I discovered that I had no cheese, after a moment of thought the light bulb pinged and the Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich was born. just make a grilled cheese except instead of cheese put peanut butter on one side and jelly on the other
That is how I first made it too.
Me: "Damn, out of cheese." *Eyes stray to the peanut butter* "Eh, what the heck."
It is pretty good.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
One day I found some packets of tomato soup powder and pulled out some instant noodles. Shoved 'em in a bowl, poured in some hot water and it was the easiest most delicious tomato-noodle soup ever.

Aside from that, I've found that putting tabasco and parmesan cheese on top of any old sandwich tastes divine.

TorqueConverter

Nov 2, 2011
Smoked salmon pizza. Smoke some salmon, smoke some mozzarella then make a thin crust California blond style pizza from the salmon, cheese, spinach leaves and seasonings. Toss it back out on the smoker to finish cooking and you're done.

royohz

Official punching bag!
Jul 23, 2009
Queen Michael said:
royohz said:
To hell with your lousy cooking! Try PEPPERONI PIZZA + CHOCOLATE SPREAD + PEANUT BUTTER.[footnote]PS. Free internets if you know the inspiration source.[/footnote][footnote]PPS. That was a long time ago.[/footnote] IT IS GODLY.
Michelangelo the ninja turtle?
Unfortunately, no. It might have been, but it wasn't the reference I was thinking of. If you must know, it was Johnny Bravo with his pizza-chocolate flavoured ice cream with nuts.