I just invented the world's greatest dish.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
I was frying bacon, and then I saw a bunch of leftover tortillas on the kitchen table. So I took my newly fried bacon and put it in the tortilla, and thus the bacon burrito was born. It tasted better than anything else I've ever had. Three of them were my dinner today.

So what great dishes have you invented?

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Crazy_Dude said:
Waffles with coconut pineapple bacon and chocolate sauce.

It is godly.
Jesus. I can feel your arteries hardening already.

OT: Cheeseburger + peanut butter = delicious bomb of fullness.

[sub]Both going in, and coming out.[/sub]

Rawb0906

Dec 12, 2010
Not me but a friend:

Get baked beans, add cheese, heat and stir whilst adding a herb of some kind (Can't recall the name of it)= Mother of god...

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I once made a chocolate cake, and bought really dark chocolate for the icing, but I forgot to get icing sugar. Channeling my inner Heston Blumenthal I simply melted down the dark chocolate and poured it on the cake. It was so rich it achieved the impossible, as my student flatmates turned down a second helping (or any of it after their first few bites) So I had a whole dark chocolate cake to myself. Mmmm.

Liking incredibly dark chocolate should be classed a superpower for the things it allows you to do. So much delicious chocolate that no one else wants.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
I put french fries on my burgers, but I think that's already called something...

"Heart Attack" or something like that.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Curry sandwich, and the noodle sandwich. Also nachos on pizza, although that's probably already been done before.

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
Mac and Cheese with Barbecue sauce and chicken breading.

You're welcome.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Curry mac and cheese with finely diced leeks, with honeyed ham thrown in for good measure. That's some godly goodness, there.

strangemoose

Aug 29, 2009
out of necessity i used salami and sliced turkey instead of beans taco meat on my tacos and it was orgasmic

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
I cook a mean spicy shrimp, but yeah, that dish was invented long ago. Like pretty much all of these. I have my own way of cooking it to be sure, but I'm not going to claim I invented it.

Popadoo said:
Apple Sandwich.
I don't even know...
I'm staying in apple country in Washington right now. These people makes apples into everything. That was a new one for me when I got over here.

Thistlehart

Nov 10, 2010
I would add ~.25 inch sliced summer sausage to my ramen before I put it in the microwave. So delicious.

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
Lilani said:
Regular Potato Chips + Ketchup = Instant fries.
that plus pickle slices. learned about it at camp from a friend. burns your nose a little (not burning from the smell, try it, you'll see) I put it on a burger and achieved nirvana.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Rawb0906 said:
Not me but a friend:

Get baked beans, add cheese, heat and stir whilst adding a herb of some kind (Can't recall the name of it)= Mother of god...
Lose the cheese, instead utilise black peppercorns, some freshly ground black pepper, and mix in some diced black olives, tiny bits of red bell peppers and garlic, and perhaps some oregano and parsley.

Gourmet baked beans. Stunning.

Dec 14, 2009
McDonalds fries dipped in a strawberry milkshake.

The saltiness and sweetness go very well together. It'll kill me, but they go well together.