>People who can't take criticism calling the wiki childish
>They got banned, they're butthurt
>Ignore them, they said something I don't like
>It's a new ED
>Haters gonna hate
>Criticism is trolling
>Nitpicking spelling mistakes
>Plugging ears and humming
>They said something bad about Moviebob, move along!
>No... the rest of the internet loves us! I'm sure of it!

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
Communist partisan said:
febel said:
Communist partisan said:
Finally someone actually speaking in defense of 4chan. Bugs me that people have such a raging Hate-on for that site.
Finally somebody supporting me! Of course I defend both 4chan and ae, I rather spend a say on'em gaining a lot of lulz than on any other site.
It's a place I visit, rather than live in but I enjoy 4chan and really don't see why everyone hates it as much as they do. Sit back and enjoy the lulz

Mr Montmorency said:
ITT:

>They're just jealous
>People who can't take criticism calling the wiki childish
>They got banned, they're butthurt
>Ignore them, they said something I don't like
>It's a new ED
>Haters gonna hate
>Criticism is trolling
>Nitpicking spelling mistakes
>Plugging ears and humming
>They said something bad about Moviebob, move along!
>No... the rest of the internet loves us! I'm sure of it!
Yup...that pretty much covers it.

eggmiester

Mar 10, 2011
I don't believe it... I'm mortified. i was looking through the things they were saying about bob, yahtzee and everyone else, when i noticed a link on the word autism. I clicked it... jesus, they don't have a life. if i wasn't so laid back, i'd be EXTREMELY offended.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
febel said:
Communist partisan said:
febel said:
Communist partisan said:
Finally someone actually speaking in defense of 4chan. Bugs me that people have such a raging Hate-on for that site.
Finally somebody supporting me! Of course I defend both 4chan and ae, I rather spend a say on'em gaining a lot of lulz than on any other site.
It's a place I visit, rather than live in but I enjoy 4chan and really don't see why everyone hates it as much as they do. Sit back and enjoy the lulz
Yeah, pretty much. They who ***** moan and complain about 4chan haven't been on the site long enough to acculy see it's not shit, they just whine about it because... they're ignorant.

thick doona

Jul 11, 2011
Del-Toro said:
While I generally agree that the website is, in fact, sad and pathetic, I do take issue with the OP's assertion that it's contributors are ungrateful, because it asserts that those being lampooned (a word I am using very liberally in this case) descended from on high to spread enlightenment and bring the gift of their opinions to the filthy unwashed masses. While negative, the articles in question don't seem to have any hint of ingratitude. Just fat teenagers who probably own Haruhi body pillows (incredibly well used body pillows at that) venting their frustrations at living in a world that would be better off if they never had been allowed to exist. Which is a large portion of the internet, one has to admit.
I appreciate what you're trying to do. :)

But I don't think that kind of language belongs on this forum. To be honest, you're looking like one of the DHI articles. :p

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
Communist partisan said:
febel said:
Communist partisan said:
febel said:
Communist partisan said:
Yeah, pretty much. They who ***** moan and complain about 4chan haven't been on the site long enough to acculy see it's not shit, they just whine about it because... they're ignorant.
Ignorant might not be the best word since there's few words that piss people off more quickly (Quant is one of them I think) but it's also not entirely inaccurate. They just haven't become properly inured to the filth and quasi-racism to appreciate it for what it is.

eggmiester said:
I don't believe it... I'm mortified. i was looking through the things they were saying about bob, yahtzee and everyone else, when i noticed a link on the word autism. I clicked it... jesus, they don't have a life. if i wasn't so laid back, i'd be EXTREMELY offended.
Like this guy.

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
thick doona said:
Del-Toro said:
While I generally agree that the website is, in fact, sad and pathetic, I do take issue with the OP's assertion that it's contributors are ungrateful, because it asserts that those being lampooned (a word I am using very liberally in this case) descended from on high to spread enlightenment and bring the gift of their opinions to the filthy unwashed masses. While negative, the articles in question don't seem to have any hint of ingratitude. Just fat teenagers who probably own Haruhi body pillows (incredibly well used body pillows at that) venting their frustrations at living in a world that would be better off if they never had been allowed to exist. Which is a large portion of the internet, one has to admit.
I appreciate what you're trying to do. :)

But I don't think that kind of language belongs on this forum. To be honest, you're looking like one of the DHI articles. :p
I object to that. My word choice is much better than those fucking attrocities.

conzan

Apr 16, 2010
its just a shitty website where people who cant make anything of there own life take it out on people who have. simple.

conzan

Apr 16, 2010
TheBoulder said:
You're only mad because what they say is true, and you don't want to accept that the mods are tightasses and you get put on probation for not having a pre-approved opinion.
true that's annoying don't get me wrong but other thing written on that site about other famous internet people just seem like angry empty rants and it just seems well childish

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
I'm still fairly new to The Escapist and it's Forums but I enjoy this site quite a bit. Of course, my only other really frequented site was GameFAQS.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
febel said:
Communist partisan said:
febel said:
Communist partisan said:
febel said:
Communist partisan said:
Ignorant might not be the best word since there's few words that piss people off more quickly (Quant is one of them I think) but it's also not entirely inaccurate. They just haven't become properly inured to the filth and quasi-racism to appreciate it for what it is.
Yeah probably, but many don't even give the site a proper chance.

eggmiester said:
If you feel offended by that article search for offended and scroll down to the bottom of the page...

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
Communist partisan said:
If you feel offended by that article search for offended and scroll down to the bottom of the page...
Come now, don't bait the poor man...woman...internet goer.
Eggmeister, if you're reading this look up "Pain series." It's much more wholesome (so to speak) and it's a much better introduction to the world of 4chan than what he was trying to link you to.

otakon17 said:
I'm still fairly new to The Escapist and it's Forums but I enjoy this site quite a bit. Of course, my only other really frequented site was GameFAQS.
It's the step up in quality that your enjoying. Then again an underground bunker is a figurative step up from gamefaqs.

randomuser642596

May 21, 2011
I don't mean to add a pointless post, but why should I care? I honestly don't have enough energy to care about every opinion some 32 year-old that got suspended for posting something retarded, has. I see posts about getting banned and such on reddit all the time. "I got banned, but I swear I didn't do anything wrong." Then, when we see the original post they got banned for, we can clearly see why they were banned from the escapist or any other website for that matter. I find it really hard to care; I mean really, really hard.

DigitalAtlas

Mar 31, 2011
I'm not going to lie, I laughed out loud when they said Daniel Floyd's voice in EC sounded similar to Alvin and the Chipmunk's so the show could appeal to the same audience.

I'm sorry, but this place does have its share of sheeple. A lot of people here are brilliant and really do love this hobby we call gaming. However, yesterday I ran across three people who didn't know the difference between a publisher and a development studio. In.The.Same.Thread. But of course, they had all the Extra Creditz badges and had recently posted in the comments of the most recent video saying 'Wow! You're so right!'

Still, I love this place. Some of the statements made by these entries are true, but there is truth within ALL criticism.

I wouldn't take offense to this if they mentioned me by name. And neither should you.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
febel said:
Communist partisan said:
Come now, don't bait the poor man...woman...internet goer.
Eggmeister, if you're reading this look up "Pain series." It's much more wholesome (so to speak) and it's a much better introduction to the world of 4chan than what he was trying to link you to.
Damn you! you're a traitor, you're suppose to ENCOURAGE him to this if you're truly 4chan! >:p