I need the cutest thing I could possibly do to win a girls heart.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
Nickolai77 said:
Hmm, it's not only society which put's pressure on individuals to find a partner, but an individuals own psychology, hardwired by our genes which force us to be interested in the opposite sex. In a way, society is echoing, and then projecting human instinct back onto us. Females seem to be more susceptible to this social/biological conditioning, and my impression is that half of them live their lives waiting for their "ideal man". Thing is, even for less susceptible males, there is no escaping your own genetic programming. (hell, at least it rewards you when you fulfill what your being ordered to do) I suppose you just have to live with it, live and hate it.
Can't say I agree, at least not on my part. I've always been able to just turn off those feelings. It's like flipping a switch. It's funny that some things take years of meditation for some people to accomplish, while other can just do it in the blink of an eye. Then again, emotional control did take some practice for me, but once you know how you just know it forever.

The tricky part is turning those feelings back on. That tends to be a lot harder. But im not complaining, an it really doesn't matter if you can or can't do the same thing. Anyone can and should learn to live happily on their own. It's the only way of leading a stable and harmonious life. And the fact is, the more stable and harmonious you are by your own, the more you tend to get noticed by people from the opposite sex. A bit contradictorial, I know, but that's life for ya...