Ice-T Says Medal of Honor Beta "Sucks"

chronobreak

Sep 6, 2008
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Janky

If this hasn't been posted yet, at least it should be. Don't hate on terms that come from a community you don't know anything about, is all.

Aug 1, 2010
I'm sorry, but I have a hard time taking someone seriously when they once did this:
[image/]http://24hourstomidnight.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/tank-girl-ice-t1.jpg[/IMG]

ArMartinez02

Mar 10, 2010
so is the thread about the MOH beta reviewed by ice t or if u guys can take serius a short and simple review?

my opinion in the MOh beta is a meh, its ok but its just terrible, MOH its a pass for me and i might, MIGHT rent it.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Well i agree with him :p

MOH MP Beta looks bad and plays meh. (granted they didnt release the actual texture packs for the final game) Its really too bad it wont be a day one buy for me :p

Also the man is married to a fine piece of ass! XD

Exia91

Jul 7, 2010
darkstone said:
Janky is now my word of the day.
this!

Oh my I've been ninja'd all day! But you ninja'd me most!

OT:
Its up to the person to think of the game waht he likes. Every one proefers something else and expects something esle from a game. Just because he's an avid gamer and a rapper to the boot, it doesn't mean he's right. FYI: I dont play many shooters, so I'm rather biased against them.

samster284

Aug 3, 2010
I remember MoH being the first FPS I ever played. (Looking back, it wasn't half bad with all of the computer controlled deathmatches) (Thanks, MoH: Rising sun!) On a side note, anyone notice that after a while, the quotes start looking like pyramids?

aaronmcc

Oct 18, 2008
Maybe he just sucks at the game? I know I'd think it was rubbish if I spent the entire time getting my ass kicked. From what I've saw of him actually playing (on IGN) he doesn't seem very good at FPS.

Zer_

Rocket Scientist
Feb 7, 2008
aaronmcc said:
Maybe he just sucks at the game? I know I'd think it was rubbish if I spent the entire time getting my ass kicked. From what I've saw of him actually playing (on IGN) he doesn't seem very good at FPS.
No, it's pretty bad. I agree with Ice-T's assessment.

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
How come nobody has come up with a beef jerky brand called Beef Janky? Perfect for appealing to the dried and salted-meat treat loving ghetto tough gangsta dudes.

Serioursly, the MoH multiplayer beta might suck, might not...wouldn't know I haven't bothered with it. I love fps games, but I am fucking sick of the played out modern military themed shooters and even more sick of the multiplayer and the focus on multiplayer. I would love to see cheaper priced versions of these games that come packaged WITHOUT the multiplayer. The military shooters have become such an industry staple that they feel like reality tv to me, boring, pointless and utter crap. I am slowly starting to dislike military shooters as much as I despise rap. Shooters are sucking lately and becoming really stalem, just like my other favorite gaming genre...MMO's. Thankfylly there are games coming out for both franchises that could bring back the magic or at least make me interested in playing them.

Personally, I'll take any opinions from Ice-T with a bucket of salt seeing as how A) he is a rapper and I can't find it within myself to give a shit about what any rapper says, and B)this is the same guy who did the song "Cop Killer" which is nothing but a song about hate and killing...and then ends up playing a cop on TV.

Also really fucking tired of the dumbing down of the Engligh language by the ghetto/gansta talk/slang and baby talk/giberish slang that has become so popular yet makes those who use it sound like they have speech impediment or are just too stupid to speak coherently.

But these are just my (instant?) opinions. Nothing more....they don't mean shit, probably less than Mr.-T's. Or should it be Mr.Tea...or Mr. Ice-T?

Jun 26, 2009
Maraveno said:
Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon said:
Whose ice-T?
If he is a rapper I refuse to listen to him.
Now if he was a metal guy...
says the guy with an Justin bieber avatar

very very believable

anyway I think you guys might not have noticed but he allready said himself you don't have to give a shit about what he says
1: Gal.
2: I have no choice, it is called 'Getting nuked'. I signed up to something where I may of had to change my avatar for a week. I hate it one hundered million times more then you do.
Either way it was a joke.

thedeathscythe

Aug 6, 2010
Lord_Panzer said:
ProfessorLayton said:
The single player is "dope" like Battlefield... you mean the series that is, for the most part, multiplayer only? This dude does not know his games.
Or, you know, he means the new ones, that kinda have single player. Just a thought.

As stated by my elitist compatriots, who's this rapper think he is, offering his opinion on something popular, while also stating that people should try it first and make an informed decision on their own? I mean, the nerve of some people!
Yeah, I see a guy giving his review on the game, his first impression. Just because he's a rapper means he doesn't know what he's talking about?

Maybe he mainly plays single player games, while you mainly play online games. It seems he enjoyed the single player of Kane and Lynch whereas most people I know liked the online. I just love how ProfessorLayton can totally null Ice-T's opinion because of his apparent lack of knowledge. Good job Prof, the opinions of games is your realm and it's all ultimately up to you because you can't let someone else have their own opinion.

Sure, there are dumbasses like Soulja Boy who upload a video of them obviously high playing with the rewind feature of Braid, even then though, I consider them to have a valid opinion. I hate the types of gamers that consider other people irrelevant.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
"Dope"?

Do people still use that? What?

Janky?

Damn kids with their hip-hop lingo! *shakes fist*

WirlWind

Jun 2, 2010
Irridium said:
I didn't think it sucked, I just thought it was boring.

Its like they went "Lets make Battlefield more like Modern Warfare".
The result is, well boring.
Agreed. I got on, played 2 games and just thought "meh". Didn't touch it after that and canceled my pre-order (Though, I mainly dropped the dosh upfront on that to see the gameplay first hand.)

I never thought I would say this, but, IceT, Your review was some straight up truth. Thumbs up!

I can't wait to drink the tears of people who buy this expecting jesus to shit jellybeans in their mouth, or something.