Icky Relationship Stuff #3

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
I donno, someone in their underpants can be quite sagely.

She should date Clutch, the amount of innuendo's would be well worth it.

Guess it's time to pop the Clutch YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Totally. Worth it.

Goldeneye1989

Deathwalker
Mar 9, 2009
Qitz said:
I donno, someone in their underpants can be quite sagely.

She should date Clutch, the amount of innuendo's would be well worth it.

Guess it's time to pop the Clutch YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Totally. Worth it.
Car puns, make me totally exhausted.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
*tumbleweed*

Yowch. That was going great, too... then... car pun happened..

Really want to see where this arc is going,though.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
So removing her pants has gone swimmingly. Elliot is still just standing there with a bottle of wine in his hand, too.

This seems like one time that Erin isn't in the driver's seat.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Saltyk said:
Elliot is still just standing there with a bottle of wine in his hand, too.
He looks disappointed. I think he was hoping things would go in a different direction.

This post has no car puns.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
Well, he doesn't have as much baggage as you do, Erin. And that's a good thing, 'cause if he did it'd be Clutch Cargo.

Punch You

Dec 12, 2010
Don Reba said:
Saltyk said:
Elliot is still just standing there with a bottle of wine in his hand, too.
He looks disappointed. I think he was hoping things would go in a different direction.

This post has no car puns.
You could say, that he couldn't concentrate ON THE ROAD, because he was DRIVING WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE.

I having a feeling Grey Carter is going to delete all of our comments because they're all car puns.

FEichinger

Aug 7, 2011
So ... Did anyone else realize that Erin just gave an advice to wear a seatbelt, after her own failure to do so ended with a head-pole-incident ... Aaaand the fact that the caption reads "Hindsight" ... What are you hinting here, Grey? o.o

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Least we're keeping it constant. Last comic' comment section was filled with three-way / awkward mentions, this ones being filled with Car Puns.

Guess I'm a trend Starter. Lets hope the thread doesn't Buckle under my awesomeness. Now take a Seat and let the fun begin.

Ok, I'll hit the Brakes and stop now. XD

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Did anyone else have no idea that guy's name was Clutch?

EDIT: Or am I missing something?

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Zhukov said:
Did anyone else have no idea that guy's name was Clutch?

EDIT: Or am I missing something?
He introduces himself in his first strip [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/7727-11]

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
I feel sorry for Erin. Nobody understands the issues of what's going inside her head. Most of those around her think that she's crazy, when it's just that the world around her is seen through multiple perspectives by different personalities within her head manifested as video game characters.