I'd like to know my fellow escapists better

Ninonybox_v1legacy

Apr 2, 2008
Name: Daniel E. Reinert
Birthday: 3/11/94
Race: Caucasian
Nationality's: Irish, Swedish, French, English, German (Im mostly German, my mother added the others)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 201 Lbs

efAston

Sep 12, 2011
Race:English/Scottish
Height:180cm (5'11)
Weight:73kg

I'm a cyclist and into parkour, but I'm not into team sports and I am pretty nerdy.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Race: um.... since I'm in America I'm kind of a mutt when it comes to that. Mostly German and Scandinavian decent, all of them and my late grandpa was Finnish, of which he was teaching me the language and we never got far :(
Height: 5'9''
Weight: Hell if I know, probably somewhere around 200 lbs.
I'm a pale chick that burns easily, hooray genetics! I'm a total dork, and if you want more info I will have to direct you to my profile.

efAston

Sep 12, 2011
Guffe said:
Race: Finnish
Height: 177cm
Weight: 72kg
Hobbies: Friends, Football (soccer), Gym, gaming when a game I like happens to appear in the market.
Music: Metal and Rock N' Roll
Right now: Doing my military service.
http://naurunappula.com/771465/suomi-mainittu.png

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Race: French, Norse, Ukranian
Height: 5'7, still growing a bit
Weight: About 115 pounds

As a fun fact, I'm sometimes mistaken for Asian.

SquirePB

Apr 5, 2011
Race: Australian (pretty much grew up in Malaysia though)
Height: 1.75m ish
Weight: 64kg mostly muscle but this summer holiday should fix that
Studying: Bachelor of Science, Majoring in Physics and Minoring in Astro-physics (so yeah I'm a total nerd basically)
Interests: Gaming, Music, Martial Arts (currently doing MMA and planning to start competing around next March)
Job: None but I'm enlisting in the Army Reserves after my exams for this semester finish

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
Race: Caucasian American
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 145 - a nice mix of necessary fat and muscle. Don't forget the hot air that lightens the load.

I consider myself "whole-brained", as I love spending as much time on chemistry as drawing. I love to act, sing, play excessive amounts of (single player) video games, and write. Tabletop Gaming is a big past-time of mine and a part of how I grew up, so I hold RP in very high respect.

However nerdy I am, I have the uncanny ability to hide it in public - most of the time. That and I prefer being called a geek. I suppose the glasses don't help no matter how chic they look. I love the Batman franchise, mainly the Riddler.

Cynicism and sarcasm are my pretty good buddies and I take pride in my height and cat. I like to talk in movie quotes and boast about my memorization skills. I play games more for storyline and character creation than fighting or achievements(though those ARE a nice bonus). I like to think of myself as a genius of sorts and I don't like having my intelligence questioned.

I'm in the Air Force and believe that whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I also don't understand why it matters how skinny someone is. If you're skinny, you're skinny. C'mon ladies, we can't see you anyway, so why not devote more typing energy into describing what you like. ^^ As for myself, I've managed to find a godly diet that keeps my physical being immortal, relatively speaking. That's not important, though. xD

And I'm a female. Hope I didn't throw anyone off. Though that was part of my intention

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
efAston said:
Guffe said:
Race: Finnish
Height: 177cm
Weight: 72kg
Hobbies: Friends, Football (soccer), Gym, gaming when a game I like happens to appear in the market.
Music: Metal and Rock N' Roll
Right now: Doing my military service.
http://naurunappula.com/771465/suomi-mainittu.png
Wow, a English/Scottish guy posting "Suomi Mainittu" for me, I'm honored! :)

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
Race: Caucasian (American of Swedish/Irish decent)
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120 lbs.

I'm Buffy/Doctor Who/LotR/Deadpool/Metalocalypse obsessed. Along with video games, obviously.
My inner English Lit major is constantly at odds with my tendency to slip into Buffy-speak. I love Gogol Bordello, have multiple tattoos and piercings, and I'm a stereotypical Leo. I am also a firm believer of Marvel being vastly superior to DC.

Hamish Durie

Apr 30, 2011
race:caucasian (you can be forgiven for mistaking me for a snowman)
height: 5.11 180 exactly....for now
weight: OH LOOK PUPPY *legs it*
religion: lol

Last Hugh Alive

Jul 6, 2011
Race: White Australian / Last of the Hugh's
Height: Don't know, actually
Weight: 85

I'm a little nerdy in my interests and the media I choose to consume, but otherwise I'm far removed from the nerd archetype.

Puddleknock

Sep 14, 2011
Race: White British with a mix of South East Asian.
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 100 kg. yeah I'm pretty heavy, really should get in some sort of shape.

Not sure what the nerd archetype would constitute, so it should suffice to say that I'm pretty damn nerdy.

Eventidal

Nov 11, 2009
ace_of_something said:
Eventidal said:
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Race: German
Height: 1,86 m (figure it out, not my fault you guys use a backward system)
Weight: 75kg last time I checked. I dont really give a flying fuck about my weight.
I wish the rest of America would get with the program. I could rant for hours about how much I hate the damn US system, and the fact that we and we ALONE use this crappy, broken system and not the incredibly easy 10-base Metric system the WHOLE WORLD does...
Ummm. Australia and England use it too, to my knowledge. Since it's called 'the imperial measurement system'
I always forget what they call it. It sucks, though. The units are all over the place, nothing is standard across more than one or two units, and there are really stupid things like ounces versus fluid ounces. Just.. REALLY? It's hard to understand why this system has continued to exist at all when Metric is better in every way and NOT hard to learn at all. I didn't know any other countries used it, and honestly, none of them have a good reason to continue. :|

Feb 9, 2011
Age - No
Nationality - White Caucasian
Height - 6'2" (188cm)
Weight - 150lbs (68kg)

I figure I'd follow suit with some of the others and put something other than what every doctor asks me. I have been pursuing a career in law enforcement for a while now, but it's tough to get your foot in the door (California resident) since California's economy isn't worth a damn anymore. In my free time I mostly spend it with family and friends, playing video games (PC), paintball (though haven't in ages due to money) and am an avid cosplayer/crossplayer that tours with my group attending conventions across the west coast and northwestern United States doing what we do and running panels on prop construction and tutorials on crossplaying. There you go - a little snippet of me. Enjoy! =^_^=