I'd like to know my fellow escapists better

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Race: White dude (never bothered with my ancestry, it'd be too much of a hassle. Best I can figure, my ancestors were your basic English colonists. Also, given my grandma's maiden name, there may be a bit of Scottish in there, too.)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 165 lbs

I'm not exactly a big guy. I mean, I'm certainly not small, and a good deal of my weight is muscle, but I do tend to look up when talking to some people.

I recently had to stand on my tiptoes to reach a top shelf. And when there are taller people in the room, it's a pretty humbling experience.

Anyway, that's the measurement stuff. As for the actual person?

I'm a Whovian, a Browncoat (really, just a fan of most of "the Joss's" more well-known stuff. I'm very happy he's writing and directing the Avengers movie), a Mass Effect fanboy, a 'recovering pessimist', possibly the nerdiest man to ever seriously aspire to be an Army officer, a bit of a history buff, and a newbie swing dancing enthusiast.

*sigh* So, yeah, that's some basics about me in a run-on sentence. I'm glad we had this talk :p

bulbasaur765

May 1, 2010
Race:Mixed(1/8 Native American, 3/8 Caucasian, 1/2 Hispanic)
Height:5'5''
Weight:130

Info: Broke college student in 2nd year. Quiet and shy. Thinking about enlisting after college. Music interests are hard rock, punk, and video game soundtracks. Hobbies include playing/collecting classic video games. Agnostic and Non-Partisan.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Race: White, a mix of German, Everything in the British Isles, and French
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180, mostly muscle(im benching about 185) but with some fat as well.

Im currently a Junior in High School. I am 7.5 hours into flight training and plan to major in History at the Citadel and enter the Air Force to hopefully be a pilot.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Race: Australian
Weight: 47kg
Height: 1.60 metres last time I checked.

Yes, I'm a skinny short Australian.

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
Age - 25 going on 200
Race - Australian
Height - 185cm or 6'2
Weight - 110.5kg (more muscle)

Im a tutor during the day.. and a chronic loner/nerd during the night!

SilentFlames26

Sep 9, 2011
Sex: Male
Race: New Zealander or Kiwi (Whichever you prefer)
Height: 6'
Weight: Around 65kg (Almost none of which is fat, all skin and bone)

Connosd

Oct 16, 2011
NotSoLoneWanderer said:
Connosd said:
NotSoLoneWanderer said:
tokae said:
Race: Eurasian, of Russian and Swedish descent.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 125.6 pounds. (I have lost a few pounds during the late summer / fall. Was sidelined from training and competing due to a shoulder- and neck-injury)

And as has already been stated: Is this really the way to get to know someone? I don't think so...
This is more to show my some friends that not all escapists are skinny white nerds with no social skills and acne
I'm sorry but I doubt showing them all of this is going to change their opinions on us being skinny white nerds with no social skills and acne.
My friend minutes ago said "You're not the only N**** on this shit?" So I'll count that as a sign of change.
Good to see we've helped you in a somewhat puny way! :D

SamtheDeathclaw

Aug 8, 2009
Race: Caucasian (Irish, Nova Scotian, Swedish and allegedly some Welsh. So I end up really pale with really light blonde hair. Good times.)
Height: 6'3
Weight: 230. I'm a tall mofo. I'm also fat as hell, but eh.
I'm gay, go to a backwoods high school in Texas (those two are fun together, believe me), I like to read and write, I'm first in my class (not hard here) anddddd... I dunno. I made muffins? Is that enough information for you?

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
Age: 18 years in human years, 126 in dog years, roughly immortal in terms of sarcasm and cynicism.
Race: Caucasian (more specifically British)
Height: 5'8
Weight: 107 lbs

As for random info about me, I love gaming (hence me being here), reading, especially Terry Pratchett, music (only listening to it, as I have absolutely no musical talent), writing, just general stuff like that.
So, yeah, thin, white, nerdy teenage guy. So much for breaking free of stereotypes . . .

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Age: Old enough to own a gun, too young to visit a pub. (Yeah, that bothers me.)
Race: American (Irish/Eastern European)
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 142 lbs. (I'm pretty skeletal, but slightly stronger than I look.)

I love to draw, so I'm always thought of as the "artist" in any social group.
Also, I'm probably a massive hipster, and I'm pretty much okay with that.

masher

Jul 20, 2009
Race: Half Filipino/half American(German and Polish mish-mash)
Height: around 5'10
Weight: around 140 lb

Furry-fanatic, Anime-addict, Gamer-geek, Bibliophile. Brony. That, too. Aren't I a social genius? :D

myth_21

Oct 16, 2011
Race: Maltese
height: 5'7
weight: 75kg

I enjoy video games, anime, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Raognerrrm

Apr 2, 2011
Race: English/Danish/French/German/Scottish/Jewish. Live in Australia.
Height: 170cm
Weight: 47 kg.
So, a stick :p
And an extreme nerd.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Race: Finnish
Height: 177cm
Weight: 72kg
Hobbies: Friends, Football (soccer), Gym, gaming when a game I like happens to appear in the market.
Music: Metal and Rock N' Roll
Right now: Doing my military service.